PDA

View Full Version : over achiever

dreamweaver1984
10-19-2009, 09:55 PM
has anyone tried after getting all the achievements except one to clear cache and get the last offline to get the last achievement?

DefEdge
10-20-2009, 05:41 PM
There could be a way to get it, if their patch busted the achievement. The thing is, it would only be a test way to do it and be nothing serious. Since it is so short, you could try getting through the entire game on an account that is local and not connected to LIVE.

At least, if I had the game I would try that. We would figure out if the achievement is broken before or after the patch, and we'd see the error in the coding (22 achievements or 21 required by the idiot coder.)

dreamweaver1984
10-20-2009, 08:52 PM
i thought about it.. but i dont wanna do it twice.. il just get 900 then get it back again when ehty fix it

CHRYSTEF
10-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi, i'm french, forgive my poor english plz lol
Same problem for me, 900G i've done the entire game offline, no update but no "over achiever" :(
Online or offline, the problem is the same....

Adol BR
10-25-2009, 10:42 PM
I played offline before the update and no chance. I'm stuck in 900 points too.
Sorry for my english.

BckHlPnchr
10-26-2009, 10:22 PM
So I have a question. Gamefly just sent out cars race o rama. So should i run the update or not for the game? B/c If it is going to glitch my last achievement I will be highly pissed off. If somebody could just get back to me I would greatly appreciate it. Oh are the achievements story related or is somebody going to be doing a guide for the game?

http://card.mygamercard.net/community/xba/BckHlPnchr.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/BckHlPnchr)

CHRYSTEF
10-26-2009, 11:02 PM
The last achievement is glitched and this with or without the update, nothing to do... "Over achiever" is locked for everybody :(

BckHlPnchr
10-27-2009, 12:39 AM
o.k. thank you i was just wondering. Thats a little f-ed up aint' it? Does anybody know if and when this will be fixed?

Terrin
10-27-2009, 03:57 AM
thq has acknowledged the issue but no date set up... its hard to say if or when they fix will come, as alot of ocmpanys do not fix glitch achievements, as they don't think its worth the money, or the time

skimd1965
01-16-2010, 01:31 PM
i sent an email to THQ and they sent one back saying

"As far as we are aware there are no plans for any update for this game."

Best Regards,
Jamie D. at THQ Technical Support

i then sent another one asking why and i got back..............

"If there is going to be no update released, then you will not be able to get the last achievement. I am sorry for any disappointment this causes."

Best Regards,

in other word they have got you money and now dont give a shit that you cant compleat the game fully ie the full 1000points:mad::Bounce::Bounce::(

Thorpe
01-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Excellent support from THQ! :drunk

TrishTheDish
01-20-2010, 03:20 PM
i sent an email to THQ and they sent one back saying

"As far as we are aware there are no plans for any update for this game."

Best Regards,

i then sent another one asking why and i got back..............

"If there is going to be no update released, then you will not be able to get the last achievement. I am sorry for any disappointment this causes."

Best Regards,

in other word they have got you money and now dont give a shit that you cant compleat the game fully ie the full 1000points:mad::Bounce::Bounce::(
Well, that's just right fantastic.

What was it with 2009? A TERRIBLE year for glitched achievements overall.