PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands vs DA:O

SvD.HaZe
10-20-2009, 01:24 AM
I was just wondering what you guys think is the better game, Borderlands or Dragon Age Origins, because i think they both look like good games, but im on a bit of a budget and cant afford both, especially because of MW2. What do you guys think?

institutions
10-20-2009, 01:29 AM
In my honest opinion, Borderlands by far. I was really psyched for Dragon Age: Origins until I watched the 4 gameplay vids by the dev up on youtube. It looked and sounded really nice, kind of a WoW meets Oblivion thing until I saw the combat. Since you're getting MW2 and by looking in your sig, I assume you like First/Third person shooters, which is what Borderlands is but a huge part of it is RPG like Fallout 3.

vI-Youneek-Iv
10-20-2009, 01:31 AM
Aren't both totally different types of RPG? So how could you can compare the 2 one is a Shooter/RPG ( Borderlands ) and ( Dragon Age Origins ) just a Regular RPG. So I can't really compare them you got Guns vs Swords. I think both are going to do good.

DugDigger
10-20-2009, 01:44 AM
This is not a good place to post this question. Most people here would say Borderlands......post the same question in the Dragon Age forum and they would say get Dragon Age..........

Try another place on the site if you are looking for other people to tell you what to do...

(But I say get Borderlands) ;)

SvD.HaZe
10-21-2009, 01:48 AM
I ended up buying this game today.
Ill probably just rent DA

DarkCrown
10-21-2009, 02:02 AM
Or you could just get one game and get the other later.. it's not like DA:O will vanish from the earth in a month :P

Take your time :)

SvD.HaZe
10-21-2009, 03:47 AM
Or you could just get one game and get the other later.. it's not like DA:O will vanish from the earth in a month :P

Take your time :)
haha good point:drunk