PDA

View Full Version : can not find item for mission

jbaruch76
10-20-2009, 05:18 AM
i know people are just starting to get the game but i am going crazy looking for this piece. it's in arid badlands - scavenger:combat rifle. i can not find the combat rifle sight. it is not where the waypoint is showing me. maybe because i picked up the barrel before the sight? if someone can help it would be appreciated.

Ik0n
10-20-2009, 06:09 AM
Just look around that general area man. I noticed that the waypoint isn't really where the sight is. I've had this same problem and it happens more throughout the game. Like I said, it's in that general area, just look around.

Hope this helps!

BlindxLink
10-20-2009, 07:28 AM
I actually had this problem, but on a magnum, I still can't find the last piece.

The main tip we can give you; (unless we know EXACTLY where it is)

Look around the area, or make sure there's not an area above or below you.

Macho M.
10-20-2009, 03:17 PM
If someone is looking for the barrel of the revolver, it's on the front seat of a car which is hanging on the cliff nearby the marked point. So far, that was the hardest piece I had to find.

Not sure about the rifle sight though... it was rather easy to find, just go through all guard posts on the wall and small shacks... a piece of the rifle, if I remember well, was near the inner side of the wall (one further from the mine)

BlindxLink
10-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Yeah I just came back to say I found the Revolver part I was missing. Thanks anyway Macho!

INVAL1D
10-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Where was the barrel of the combat rifle?

Ponder416
10-21-2009, 06:05 PM
If someone is looking for the barrel of the revolver, it's on the front seat of a car which is hanging on the cliff nearby the marked point. So far, that was the hardest piece I had to find.

Not sure about the rifle sight though... it was rather easy to find, just go through all guard posts on the wall and small shacks... a piece of the rifle, if I remember well, was near the inner side of the wall (one further from the mine)

I hope this is the piece I'm missing. The guide said below the car in the garage beside where you spawn vehicles(the guide show's a car up on some tires), but in my game their is no car on tires.

HT101
10-21-2009, 08:44 PM
I am having trouble locating the body of the rifle. It says that it's near the hut but I am not finding it anywhere. Can someone tell me where they found it?

Ponder416
10-21-2009, 10:36 PM
go up the ramp and jump on top of the hut i think it was there.

CyanideBreathMint
10-22-2009, 12:09 AM
God DAMN! Thank you! LMFAO! That was doing my head in!!! These are the only things that piss me off about this game are those damn scavenger quests.

jwmc1971
10-22-2009, 12:18 AM
yep , thanks . got it .