02-14-2007, 03:56 AM
check my link
go to major nelson
dont click on the link to sign in
click on the link to learn about
then you can sign in

Software2
02-14-2007, 05:08 AM
A driver's license is proof that you know how to do more than drive. Show it to a bartender for one reason and a highway patrolman for another. Your Xbox LIVE™ gamercard is similar in that it not only proves you know how to game, but what gamer activities you participate in as well.

No... it says we know how to play sports games.

BLOMBOMB
02-14-2007, 06:52 AM
the "little snippet of HTML code" they give me is crap. I've tried every way around this to get my card viewable, but no can do. Guess that's just another one of the many things that need fixing on the reward set of pages.

thor, I see you got yours into your sig by making an image.. did you have the same trouble?

-B

SpideR NY
02-14-2007, 07:13 AM
Anyone on with table tennis that can help me for like 40 mins???

DaKing240
02-14-2007, 07:26 AM
Anyone on with table tennis that can help me for like 40 mins???

This is not the right thread... and you should know that by now...

SpideR NY
02-14-2007, 08:05 AM
This is not the right thread... and you should know that by now... well kinda is as it would fill my 1500 :P no biggie though my bad...

thor0298
02-14-2007, 12:32 PM
yeah it is a pain
save the img on your desktop
it is a bmp
then open in paint save as jpg
them import to your sig
its a joke but it works

the "little snippet of HTML code" they give me is crap. I've tried every way around this to get my card viewable, but no can do. Guess that's just another one of the many things that need fixing on the reward set of pages.

thor, I see you got yours into your sig by making an image.. did you have the same trouble?

-B

Crash
02-14-2007, 02:33 PM
I joined and finished, but can not get to the "my rewards" page. Oh well, at least I found this on the compare gamers page :woop: :

http://xboxrewards.msgamestudios.com/gamer/GamerPic.aspx?tag=Crash%20XTR
Crash XTR
1 Completed Challenge
Won at level 3

The Old Spice Experience Challenge (http://xboxrewards.msgamestudios.com/challengesandrewards/ChallengeDetail.aspx?id=4)
Total participants: 5434

Wooden Foot
02-14-2007, 02:47 PM
congrats I should get crackin on some easy 1000's, like fight night or sumptin

BSDeez16
02-14-2007, 03:16 PM
I got it too!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/BSDeez16/untitled.jpg

The Pants Party
02-14-2007, 03:28 PM
The "HTML Snippet" doesn't work because this forum uses BBCode instead of HTML. Basically if you just switch the <> to [] it will probably work, they are very similar coding structures.

brsfan22
02-14-2007, 03:28 PM
I completed it at level 3 and won all five rewards. Is this what you are supposed to do? I clicked confirm for my address and then submitted the registration form again. If this is correct, how long until they ship the stuff?

SpideR NY
02-14-2007, 04:14 PM
I still cant get into the $@$#ing site. I'm done with the rewards with in the hour and cant go to complete it out....

brsfan22
02-14-2007, 04:24 PM
yeah it is a pain
save the img on your desktop
it is a bmp
then open in paint save as jpg
them import to your sig
its a joke but it works

I got the file to upload and when I click preview it shows my Rewards Gamercard but it won't show up in any of my posts. Any suggestions?

Edit: Never mind.

brsfan22
02-14-2007, 04:25 PM
I got it too!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/BSDeez16/untitled.jpg

How did you get yours so big?

SpideR NY
02-14-2007, 04:27 PM
How did you get yours so big? how did you guys get on the site to finish it?

BSDeez16
02-14-2007, 06:24 PM
How did you get yours so big?

Not sure...did it pretty much the same way as thor0298. The only thing different was that I right clicked the image then saved it into My Pictures instead of my desktop...that shouldn't matter though.

Software2
02-14-2007, 11:44 PM
how did you guys get on the site to finish it?

Patience. Just keep trying every 15 minutes or so.

MS really dropped the ball on this one :mad:

PaleGringo
02-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Here's an updated link from GameSpot about this one:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/contra/news.html?sid=6165478

So help me out... I'm registered on the site (finally, hasn't worked since Monday) but it says I haven't signed up for any challenges. When I go to the page now, I get something that looks like this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web></configuration>
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web></configuration>

So... I can't sign up for anything else, but registration worked. For those that have already finished this up, do I need to sign up for a challenge before I say... finish playing Phantasy Star Universe?

Help is greatly appreciated.

fire1811
02-15-2007, 04:38 AM
I won all 5 and just confirmed my address.
Site seems to for the moment be working.

Smokez
02-15-2007, 04:47 AM
Do u guys have any idea how many are left? l plan on Getting Madden 06 and Superman or NHL 2K6 if someone else could help with it.

fire1811
02-15-2007, 04:51 AM
Do u guys have any idea how many are left? l plan on Getting Madden 06 and Superman or NHL 2K6 if someone else could help with it.

Still says 100% so who knows.

BACKDRAFT11
02-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Well, apparently the rumor is more prizes have been added and I really have no idea how many prizes are left. Since really no one can claim their prizes, all of the prizes are probably still up for grabs, but no one can know for sure. All I have to say is congradulations to every one who got the site to work and was able to get the achievements quickly.

I could get it by the end of this week . . . That is if Microsoft had the site up when I got most of the Gamerscore for it . . . :mad:

BIGRIPS420
02-15-2007, 01:09 PM
When i looked earlier it said that there were 2500 Fuzion Frenzy games to be given away and Mygamercard.net lets u check how many people in each reward zone have completed it

BLOMBOMB
02-15-2007, 02:17 PM
When i looked earlier it said that there were 2500 Fuzion Frenzy games to be given away and Mygamercard.net lets u check how many people in each reward zone have completed it

Yea, but I signed up for the site and it doesn't have me on the list :(

-B

fire1811
02-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Yea, but I signed up for the site and it doesn't have me on the list :(

-B

I wouldnt worry about not being on that list it shows me at 0 progress.
If the rewards site said you won, you won.

smorpheus
02-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Well I just won, confirmed my address and all that. When you go to the prize screen "What I've won" it says something along the lines of, "Prizes will be confirmed on 4/12/07." So we have a long way to wait before we see if we actually made it in time to get those prizes. Since there were only 5,000 something people registered yesterday, I'd say anyone that can finish today still has a pretty good shot at the 200 points and Fusion Frenzy.

http://www.pwndacity.com/img/actual%20awards.jpg

Plus I managed to go on a date last night :P Ha ha. NBA2K6, Cars, and Madden 2006 FTW.

The Pants Party
02-15-2007, 05:39 PM
That's the same I'm at, but the problem is, I would think if it verified your address, that the button would go away and it would say "Address Verified, item will be shipped shortly" or something along those lines... I think that step is still bugged (especially since the quantity for all the items is still at 100%)

Sil3nt360
02-15-2007, 05:49 PM
I just got in. All I need is the 1,500 points now, looks like I am playing me some King Kong.

fire1811
02-15-2007, 05:52 PM
I just got in. All I need is the 1,500 points now, looks like I am playing me some King Kong.

College hoops 2k6 you will have 1000 in one game.

smorpheus
02-15-2007, 06:03 PM

Yes, while getting all the points in King Kong is easy, it takes 4-5 hours (possibly longer). You're much better off with two sports games like NBA2K6 or College Hoops 2K6.

I just found the latest number of participants:
The Old Spice Experience Challenge (http://xboxrewards.msgamestudios.com/challengesandrewards/ChallengeDetail.aspx?id=4)

Total participants: 14591

That's a lot less than I imagined. I'd say that there's still a really good chance of getting awards today.

Walcherina
02-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Wow that is surprising, I finished mine up last night, but couldn't click 'I'm Finished' until this morning at about 7 a.m. central time. I wonder if I've still got a shot at fuzion frenzy? Probably not, but I won't find out until April, how stupid

BucklingLeader
02-15-2007, 06:49 PM
i finished getting my 1500 gamerscore last night and was able to say im finished and its like congratulations!

then i go to the my rewards section, and click the confirm next to the fuzion frenzy 2 reward, and it keeps taking me to the registration, kept trying and trying for about an hour until i just gave up from frustration,

but now, everytime i try to log in now, i get this everytime: Your Microsoft Windows Live™ ID must be associated with a valid Xbox Live™ Gamertag to register. Login to Xbox.com for more information.

funny thing is, i can sign into xbox.com and post in the forums and stuff no problem, but not on the rewards site, its driving me crazy, i want my fuzion frenzy 2!:mad:

fire1811
02-15-2007, 06:58 PM
i finished getting my 1500 gamerscore last night and was able to say im finished and its like congratulations!

then i go to the my rewards section, and click the confirm next to the fuzion frenzy 2 reward, and it keeps taking me to the registration, kept trying and trying for about an hour until i just gave up from frustration,

but now, everytime i try to log in now, i get this everytime: Your Microsoft Windows Live™ ID must be associated with a valid Xbox Live™ Gamertag to register. Login to Xbox.com for more information.

funny thing is, i can sign into xbox.com and post in the forums and stuff no problem, but not on the rewards site, its driving me crazy, i want my fuzion frenzy 2!:mad:
Same here I wouldnt worry about it I have the same thing now.

forty1down
02-15-2007, 08:34 PM
i cant get it to sign up. i keep getting:

Your Microsoft Windows Live™ ID must be associated with a valid Xbox Live™ Gamertag to register. Login to Xbox.com for more information.

if i can get this working i plan on renting fight night rd 3 and king kong tonight. glad i saved those 2.

forty1down
02-15-2007, 09:19 PM
just a heads up to everyone..sign ups are working!

fire1811
02-15-2007, 09:23 PM
yeah I can get in but still cant confirm. Ahh well

smorpheus
02-15-2007, 09:31 PM
i cant get it to sign up. i keep getting:

Your Microsoft Windows Live™ ID must be associated with a valid Xbox Live™ Gamertag to register. Login to Xbox.com for more information.

if i can get this working i plan on renting fight night rd 3 and king kong tonight. glad i saved those 2.

Just a word of warning as I have 1,000 in both of those. Fight Night Round 3 takes about 10 hours to get all the achievements and as I said earlier, King Kong is at least a 6 hour playthrough. I strongly recommend College Hoops 2K6 and NBA 2k6 or any other 2006 sports game as opposed to those two. If you're stuck with those two games, start with King Kong, as the 1000 points come quicker than 1000 in Fight Night.

forty1down
02-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Just a word of warning as I have 1,000 in both of those. Fight Night Round 3 takes about 10 hours to get all the achievements and as I said earlier, King Kong is at least a 6 hour playthrough. I strongly recommend College Hoops 2K6 and NBA 2k6 or any other 2006 sports game as opposed to those two. If you're stuck with those two games, start with King Kong, as the 1000 points come quicker than 1000 in Fight Night.

thanks, i already have most of the older sports games ones. i might get cars aswell. or what about madden 06?

BucklingLeader
02-15-2007, 09:39 PM
well i can finally sign in again, i guess bcuz it was something on the site that prevented me from signing in

and yea, madden 06 is very easy for points, you can get most of em in one game, the only one that takes longer is the sim 30 years of dynasty mode achievement

Crash
02-16-2007, 01:20 PM
Just so you know, you can get a little better idea of who's done what at MGC. They have a Challenge tracker. I'm sure some names might be missing, but they have a good percentage of it correct and list the names by when they completed the challenge. Just don't try the search for your name, as it doesn't seem to work properly. I searched my name with no results, but found my name on page 9.

Current Overall stats:
719 have met the Challenge out of 527,215.
69,281 prize packs of 70,000 remaining.

Found here: http://www.mygamercard.net/rewardspy.php

Walter Williams
02-16-2007, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't trust the MGC stats. They look to be somewhat out of date--at least they still show that I have not accumulated any points.

The official rewards site updated the little availability bar graph for the prizes in 2,500 allotments to show that only about 1/3 of the prizes are remaining.

fire1811
02-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Just so you know, you can get a little better idea of who's done what at MGC. They have a Challenge tracker. I'm sure some names might be missing, but they have a good percentage of it correct and list the names by when they completed the challenge. Just don't try the search for your name, as it doesn't seem to work properly. I searched my name with no results, but found my name on page 9.

Current Overall stats:
719 have met the Challenge out of 527,215.
69,281 prize packs of 70,000 remaining.

Found here: http://www.mygamercard.net/rewardspy.php

again they are not correct. Not even close. I was one of the few to get signed up pretty damn early and finished and it doesnt even show me signed up and I won all 5 prizes.

Basackward
02-16-2007, 03:45 PM
I finally got signed up! That should be rewarded itself! Looks like I'm probably too late for any real prizes on this one...but I'll have to complete it anyway.

forty1down
02-16-2007, 07:17 PM
i just now finished and won all 5 level 3 prizes. there is still time to get in on this guys.

forty1down
02-16-2007, 08:07 PM
quick question. after you confirm your address for the shirt and fusion frenzy 2... is the confirm button supposed to go away? cause it isnt for me. i was just wondering cause i know the site hasnt been working right lately. let me know... thanks guys.

EDIT: also, how do you get the xbox rewards gamertag to show in your sig? i cant seem to get it working for me. thanks!

Crash
02-16-2007, 08:47 PM
quick question. after you confirm your address for the shirt and fusion frenzy 2... is the confirm button supposed to go away? cause it isnt for me. i was just wondering cause i know the site hasnt been working right lately. let me know... thanks guys.

EDIT: also, how do you get the xbox rewards gamertag to show in your sig? i cant seem to get it working for me. thanks!

1st: I am not sure the confirmation is set up yet, as no one seems to get the button to go away.

2nd: I had to take screen capture of the card because the link they give doesn't work with this forum and only becomes a link when you try to use it. I then took the image and uploaded it to photobucket.

J Lo
03-03-2007, 06:17 AM
ok i just finished and i got 4 rewards (Old Spice Experience Level Upgrade, Xbox Live Arcade Classic Game, 100 Microsoft Points, Level 2 Old Spice Gamer Picture) when i click on a reward this is what it says...

Congratulations!
Well done, you have completed the The Old Spice Experience Challenge (http://xboxrewards.msgamestudios.com/challengesandrewards/Default.aspx?id=4) challenge and may claim your reward by following the details below.
Token codes are not available at this time, please come back soon.

what should i do now?

pjohn
03-03-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm almost there, i think i have about 40 or 45 more points to get. i'm only lvl 2 tho, so no fusion frenzy for me :mad:

Corporate Greed
03-14-2007, 08:11 PM
The shaft that is. When I signed up for my rewards I was below 5,000 gamerscore so all I get are the level 1 prizes ;(.

But I'm bumped up to lvl 3 now so next time I should reap serious rewards.

Yay I finally did it!

Enter The Nutty
03-15-2007, 02:12 PM
i got shafted too...all the awards were there and then my woman freaked that i was playing games too much so i quit for the day....finished up the next day and the rewards were all gone :(

Mahlum
03-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Wow, there are still some 50,000 prize packs left, I don't think they are even going to come close to giving out all 70,000....

ac2565
03-15-2007, 07:43 PM
ok i just finished and i got 4 rewards (Old Spice Experience Level Upgrade, Xbox Live Arcade Classic Game, 100 Microsoft Points, Level 2 Old Spice Gamer Picture) when i click on a reward this is what it says...

Congratulations!
Well done, you have completed the The Old Spice Experience Challenge (http://xboxrewards.msgamestudios.com/challengesandrewards/Default.aspx?id=4) challenge and may claim your reward by following the details below.
Token codes are not available at this time, please come back soon.

what should i do now?

Just wait until they release it. Also did anyone notice that they changed the last date to April 22nd?

nihilbynumbers
03-16-2007, 03:55 AM
do you have to be in the US to do this?

Slormer
03-16-2007, 03:59 AM
do you have to be in the US to do this?

Yeah, hopefully we can be in the next one.

nihilbynumbers
03-16-2007, 04:01 AM
Yeah, hopefully we can be in the next one.

Definately man, first the diamond card now my old spice gamer picture this is a travesty. Now everyone will know I dont have experience.

Jdm
03-16-2007, 04:08 AM
Just wait until they release it. Also did anyone notice that they changed the last date to April 22nd?

Really? Well, I don't mind waiting a bit longer for the challenge to end. I've been waiting all this time anyways. It'll be good for the guys and gals that haven't finished the challenge yet. There's extra time ladies and gentlemen, so rev up your 360's and let the games begin!:woop:

KloudStrife
03-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Since all the downtime with this Reward Challenge and stuff, Microsoft sent me free game codes for Joust and Robotron via e-mail :woop:

I've probably got 1500 by now... just haven't checked :p