PDA

View Full Version : MP against AI

xhunterrrr
10-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Do I just suck...? I can't even beat the easiest difficulty of AI without attacking them (going for that achievement where you don't attack with Eddie). Anyone have any good pointers?

Itsbrown4606
10-20-2009, 05:30 PM
I would say pick a map with a lot of fan towers like the Pleasure Palace so that you have more fan booths on your side of the map. So will the AI, but these ones will help you as well.

Upgrade your stage ASAP and build powerful units. I just barely managed to get it when I was getting pushed back and just took everyone and went nuts on the stage. I managed to win just before a Tree Back and co. squished me. That thing is fucking creepy.

Jaskier
10-20-2009, 07:57 PM
I suggest playing on the Feeding Area map. Take the only neutral-and-easily-accessible fan geyser and hold it. That way you'll have more resources than your adversary (choose the Drowning Doom). Built up a sizable force consisting of tier one units and rush the opposing stage. You can use the battle cry solo. Alternatively you can invest in the first stage upgrade and than swarm the the witch with Barons. Remember about flag and rally solos, (especially the flag- you don't want your fresh reinforcements crossing the middle of the battlefield).