PDA

View Full Version : 60 Years Dynasty...out of a job?

Vo1atile
02-14-2007, 06:14 AM
This question probably pertains to those who finished 60 years dynasty.

Is it possible to be out of a job...meaning there are none available?

I started out with Texas and now I'm in my 25th or so season of coaching. I just simmed without recruiting myself or doing anything really and got dropped down to un-prestigious schools. I noticed that each time I needed to get a new job the list got smaller and smaller.

My question is...will it get to a point where I can't get a job anymore? Should I start paying attention or can I just continue to aimlessly sim?

Thanks Guys.

The Pants Party
02-14-2007, 01:08 PM
I doubt it. Same thing happened to me, I switched between three 1-star schools every couple years before staying at the last one, getting into the MAC and raising it to an undefeated 5-star school. Good ol' North Texas Mean Green! :)

DJ Psyanyde
02-14-2007, 01:40 PM
No you will be ok, even if you played the entire 60 year dynasty you would lose your job and have to look elsewhere. You should be fine.

duplicitous2
02-14-2007, 01:53 PM
I was unemployed for the last 30 years and I still got the ach. After I finished simming.

bdg7884
02-16-2007, 07:05 AM
No you will be ok, even if you played the entire 60 year dynasty you would lose your job and have to look elsewhere. You should be fine.
Not true my friend. I spent my entire tenure at USC.

Bernie Lomax 89
02-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Not true my friend. I spent my entire tenure at USC.
Damn. That's impressive.