PDA

View Full Version : Level 12 Glitch

rejdudeforever
10-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Wondering has anyone else had this problem, on level 12, can't remember what arena, but it starts showing a guy with a sword and with the UK flag on his chest.

Whenever i die in the arena the loading screen doesn't ever load 'A' to continue playing, if i quit to menu the game goes black and i have to go to the dashboard and re-load the game!

hype
10-26-2009, 11:28 PM
haven't seen that one yet, but i've run into a few glitches, like the 5th chapter, somehow i fell off the roof -n- it was just a continuous fall - music kept playing, she kept flailing her arms.

i'd say quit to dashboard -n- just load your game from the last autosave. given this game saves quite a bit, u shouldn't be too far from where u are now.

AndyZedd
01-10-2010, 12:21 AM
It happens for me too from time to time.
Must go to dashboard and then in to the game again.

kiler01
01-13-2010, 06:03 PM
i would say this game is buggy, in lv7 - the ackers willa all the textures disapeared for me, + the weapons achievements are mostly buggy, and a few times it would just load a black screan with action still happening but me seing nothing . (load last checkpoint helped)

xLoCk 0nx
02-27-2010, 03:38 AM
Do you have the game installed on your hard drive? Some games run less well when installed on the HD, and from the various crashes I've had when I had it installed on the HD, I'd say WET was one of them.

pauly_27
02-27-2010, 12:53 PM
The game freezes up on occasion. Uninvited Guest (Chapter 7 I think) seemed to be the one where it happened the most, right after Rubi shoots through the glass floor into the the Arena fight, the screen goes black, but you can still hear the sound.

You try pausing and loading the checkpoint, but at that point, the entire thing freezes. Happened to me three times in a row on points count mode, but not in any of my campaign runs.

I also had it installed to my hard drive, so maybe that is the problem.

xLoCk 0nx
02-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Pauly - that is the EXACT crash that I got yesterday. I was so pissed off when it happened coz that was my second attempt at beating the target score (first time I missed it by 200 pts) and I was well on the way to beating the score! So basically something that could have been done in 1 attempt took 3 painstakingly long attempts!

After getting that crash I uninstalled the game from my HD and it worked. Not saying the HD was definitely the problem (could have been coincedence), but it might have.