PDA

View Full Version : Can't Decide

Fireball6554
10-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Ok, I'm getting this game soon and was looking at the characters. I can't decide on the Hunter, Siren, or Brick. I played around on their skill builders things on the website, but still I can't decide. If any of you are these classes can you tell me some good/bad things about them. I want an idea so I can play knowing what I'm doing.

TheGoldenReaper
10-21-2009, 12:33 AM
None of the above.

Dr Popodopolus
10-21-2009, 01:06 AM
Well if your going to co-op I would suggest having a solider in your party for his healing abilities. Me personally I will go with either the solider or hunter first. But it is all really down to preference. Remember you can re-spec at a cost of 800 per point i believe so if you don't like how you've assigned your points after a while then you can re-spec.

Mumbley
10-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Plus, this game has great replayability. You can also create another different character, luckily you aren't restricted to one. But like it was mentioned before, focus on a character and build that you would enjoy and that best suits you. If you're like me with friends who also bought the game...I started a Medic Soldier to play with them...and an Elemental Siren to play when they are not on. But yea, it is up to you, try em out.