PDA

View Full Version : Buying new game any recomendations?

davxx
10-21-2009, 06:36 AM
Im going to get a new game this weekend, its been a while since (Blazblue) xD and I was thinking... Which game do you recomend...

Some of the games I was thinking:
Batman AA (They say its a good game, one of the best Batman games ever)
Brutal Legend (METAL!... xD and well funny action game)
Borderlands (RPG shooter?? xD sounds crazy but it can be a buy)

Any recomendation?

I know this post should not be here in the boarderlands forum xD...
I ment to post it in The General Gaming Forum... (Just pretend your in the GEneral Forum xD)

maddmaxx46
10-21-2009, 07:13 AM
Im going to get a new game this weekend, its been a while since (Blazblue) xD and I was thinking... Which game do you recomend...

Some of the games I was thinking:
Batman AA (They say its a good game, one of the best Batman games ever)
Brutal Legend (METAL!... xD and well funny action game)
Borderlands (RPG shooter?? xD sounds crazy but it can be a buy)

Any recomendation? All 3 games sound like you can't go wrong but the only game I've played is Borderlands and it is amazing! It has a weak story and weak graphics but the gameplay is very cool and I'm definitely going to be playing this for awhile.

StolenPaper18
10-21-2009, 07:15 AM
I strongly dislike you for making this thread.

but with that said, Borderlands is an amazing game, tons of fun.

Boylin
10-21-2009, 09:26 AM
I think Batman is a better single player game, but Borderlands has more replayability and is an awesome co-op game

KFZ Scrubs
10-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Why would you make this thread here?
I'd assume most the people responding will be in favor of borderlands except for the usual one or two angry gamers.
Anyway, i'd recommend Borderlands because of the awesome co-op and the single player.... i liked it.

Teh BeZ
10-21-2009, 11:42 AM
I feel like you've already decided by puttin the thread here :P

Ut I'd say batman - but then I really don't like RPGs FPS or not =P

davxx
10-21-2009, 04:13 PM
I strongly dislike you for making this thread.

but with that said, Borderlands is an amazing game, tons of fun.

LOL Ö Iím terribly sorry for making it here... seems Iím no good for Multitasking lots of open windows... I was checking some of these games forums...

But I meant to put it in General GAming topic...
Sorry for this inconvenient xD

Brendy Boy
10-21-2009, 04:32 PM
imo, Borderlands > Batman AA = Brutal Legend

Borderlands will definitely last you the longest out of the 3.

The Destroyernatorer
10-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Yet to start Borderlands, but I finished batman and am about 4 hours in to brutal legend. I'd say that batman>brutal legend. Batman exceeded my expectations and brutal legend isn't meeting them. It's still awesome but it seems that all the polish has gone into making the experience as metal as possible rather than the actual gameplay, and as such it is missing things (guidance system, overhead map during stage battles etc). You can't go wrong with batman, but I'd still recommend BL also. Borderlands looks like it's for a particicular kind of gamer and you should already know if you'll want it.