PDA

View Full Version : is this game free roam?

mmartynn
10-21-2009, 11:06 AM
pretty simple question. cus im from england, i dont get this till friday so i wouldnt no yet.
but yeh, is this game fully free roam (fallout 3)?? or do i have a set area thats free to roam but with constant missions, and once done, cant come back unless replaying missions? or is it mass effect style where u have a mission but can fuck off and do what ever, but get locked in an area once u get there?

thanks in advance.

also. this is my 500th post! :birthday

xx_0_0_xx
10-21-2009, 11:17 AM
Freeroam like RPG games - this same town, caves but enemies respawn

NFaMuS one
10-21-2009, 11:46 AM
pretty simple question. cus im from england, i dont get this till friday so i wouldnt no yet.
but yeh, is this game fully free roam (fallout 3)?? or do i have a set area thats free to roam but with constant missions, and once done, cant come back unless replaying missions? or is it mass effect style where u have a mission but can fuck off and do what ever, but get locked in an area once u get there?

thanks in advance.

also. this is my 500th post! :birthday

It is free roam, and when you get to a new area you can go back, at least that's what I have noticed so far, and this game does bear a striking resemblance to Fallout 3, at least in my opinion anyway. With the world being a wide open desert, with sheet metal for walls, and raider looking enemies scattered throughout, I felt like I was back in the Capital Wasteland, but only cell shaded, lol.

I would recommend you at least rent it, however I'm sure you will love it and then buy it, lol.

Will Daniels
10-21-2009, 02:38 PM
I described it to someone today as a faster-paced Fallout 3. The emphasis is clearly on the shooting and the loot scavenging. The storyline is a secondary thing, unlike in Fallout 3.

But I really enjoy the art style and it's waaaaay fun to kill a bunch of stuff :)

Jet1337
10-21-2009, 02:43 PM
This game is a must-buy for shooter and Diablo grind-whores alike.

You literally can't comprehend the amount of weapons in the game.