PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Awards!

x MrsMassacre x
10-21-2009, 12:50 PM
So, I was just playing the new Lips game, and I got some avatar awards. There are a total of 10 awards.
Here are the ones I have so far--
Disco Boots-Earned a Gold Cup
Disco Kicks-Earned a Gold Cup
Sassy Pie-Sang one song(this avatar award is a hat)
Over the Top-Sang one song (this is also a hat)

here are the rest of the awards--
Shades of infinity-earn an infinity rating on a song
Shades of Infinity-Earn an Infinity rating on a song
Crystal Corduroys-Win 20 challenges
Crystal Mini-Win 20 challenges
Shades of "Lady Gaga"-Earn the Superstar Grand Rank
Shades of "Lady Gaga"-Earn the Superstar Grand Rank

just wanted to let everyone know there's finally another game with avatar awards and sorry if this was posted before!

baardhimself
10-21-2009, 02:55 PM
how do you win gold cups?

Richie Sambuca
10-21-2009, 02:59 PM
So looking at your gamertag, when you pop in Lips: Number One Hits, it reads it as the original Lips game? Man, this whole thing is just bizarre.

x MrsMassacre x
10-21-2009, 03:15 PM
yeah, it reads it as the original Lips.
@baardhimself--you get gold cups on songs in the New game, Lips #1 Hits.

x400C
10-21-2009, 07:30 PM
oh man, i want those Lady Gaga shades. i think i'm ranked Superstar but i haven't been connected to LIVE. maybe they're waiting for me.

x400C
10-22-2009, 12:15 PM
i unlocked all but the Crystal Corduroys and the Crystal Mini last night. the Lady Gaga shades are the shit.

sydenham
10-27-2009, 04:48 PM
noob question but how do i get the trophys? i got ranked at 52 on the leaderboard on a song and still no trophy?!?

rabies
10-28-2009, 05:02 AM
noob question but how do i get the trophys? i got ranked at 52 on the leaderboard on a song and still no trophy?!?

are you playing the original lips or the new #1 hits that just came out?
You don't get trophys in the original. if you got a leaderboard rank of 52 on a song in #1 hits, you should have gotten a gold trophy.

Jencomx3
10-29-2009, 02:23 PM
I played the game for the first time yesterday. I obviously sang a song and did a few things like that, but didn't get the award. You must have to sing a particular song for it to open. I have two of the awards.

I don't know how to send a challenge .... can anyone explain that for me?

TheGameK1ng
10-29-2009, 02:26 PM
I was wondering where the Avatar Awards came from, looks like I finally got an answer. L4D2 will have Avatar awards too won't it?

Baihu1983
10-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Ive won 20 challenges on Lips so should i not have unlocked those allready? Cant even see the option for a challenge on Lips.no1?

DMess91
11-03-2009, 02:16 PM
So the awards section is telling me the awards are unlockable by playing normal Lips too, but I don't seem to get them. Anyone know how to unlock them?

I want those Lady Gaga shades xD

cd02
11-04-2009, 11:13 AM
I've unlocked the Shades of Infinity, Disco Kicks and Over the top.. I'm about 5 medals off Shades of "Lady Gag" and don't think I'll ever get the Crystal Corduroys as I'm crap on the game and don't know alot of ppl to actually challenge.

Baihu1983
11-06-2009, 05:11 PM
If you have a 2nd account you can do the challanges that way. You dont even have to sing just let the vid start, quit and then do it a second time. After that change profile and do the start/quit bit again. Takes around an 1hr 30minute to 2 hours.

MartiniKiss
11-10-2009, 03:15 AM
So the awards section is telling me the awards are unlockable by playing normal Lips too, but I don't seem to get them. Anyone know how to unlock them?

I want those Lady Gaga shades xD

i was wondering the same i got the requirements in the first one but i dont have the second... how do you unlock them?

Nuclearbiscuit
11-15-2009, 05:44 PM
i was wondering the same i got the requirements in the first one but i dont have the second... how do you unlock them?

I dont think you can unlock them. I have some of the requirements for the Original Lips avatar awards, but i've tried everything and i cant seem to unlock them. Guess they are only available if you buy the Number One Hits game.

Spinoff90
11-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Anybody else have their avatar awards vanish out of nowhere? I had two of them on my avatar and out of nowhere realized my avatar didn't have them on anymore then noticed Lips also was no longer appearing with Splosion Man and Halo Waypoint under the awards :confused:

yamayamayaamaa
12-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Can any of these be unlocked on the original Lips game or do I need Number 1 Hits?

Edit: Well I just put in the disc and nothing shows up so I take that as a no.

Another question though. If I already have the requirements for the Avatar Awards will the unlock as soon as I put in the number one hits disc or will I have to do them all over again?