PDA

View Full Version : Rifleman and EXTREME achievement

Jeredt11591
02-14-2007, 02:37 PM
In the achievement guide it says to do these two achievements I have to be on the first british mission? is that the very first mission of the game? or which one is the first british mission?

Eternal Prince
02-14-2007, 03:58 PM
The first mission with the scotish dude, and the french.

Zef
02-14-2007, 04:07 PM
The level at night where you start on the ground after some nice aerial skills, there are two or three missions before it where you play as Americanos.

You'll notice you are on a British mission when everyone says 'Cor Blimey Guv'nor!' or there are tea breaks every few checkpoints.

Jeredt11591
02-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Alright I found the right mission... and I found the ramp.. but I keep going on it... (both of them) not sure if its to first or second one... and I'm still not getting the achievement for either one of them

NDN2027
06-13-2007, 10:25 PM
same thing happened to me I went off that ramp dozens of times and still no achievement

CoolioDude
06-15-2007, 01:49 AM
Rifleman- On the first British mission (I don't know which level number it is), don't use your gun until you see the nazi guard dude just standing there, melee him, and take his gun. Use that gun for the rest of the mission, and don't use any other gun.

Big Air- Go off a ramp thats makes you jump a fence as FAST as you can, even back up if you have to. You should get big air, and then at the end of the mission you should get the achievement.

The first British mission is the one where you parachute down in the beginning, land in some trees, fall to the ground, a nazi dude shoots one of your guys, he's about to shoot you, and then he gets shot in the head. You guy comes, says something, and then takes you to a barn a 100 feet away. Then, you guys move out, and then your guy says that he's see's a guy, and he tells you to "relieve" him. Knock him out, take his gun (which should be a kar 98k) and use it fofr the rest of the mission.