PDA

View Full Version : Fast Money Glitch

lip splitter
10-21-2009, 06:10 PM
I was looking over at you tube about this game since I have it being sent from gamefly and I found this glitch for money. It reminds me of the Resident Evil glitch with the eggs.

If you do not want to glitch or use this way it is fine but your comments are not needed about thats not the way to play or that is cheating. If myself or someone else chooses to do this fine, I am not holding your xbox controller hostage until you do it. If someone who I play with has top notch guns and wanted to do this, I would in a heart beat just to get an upper advantage on the game and visa versa.

YouTube - Borderlands Item Duplication Glitch

Sporty Flea
10-21-2009, 06:33 PM
I was looking over at you tube about this game since I have it being sent from gamefly and I found this glitch for money. I can't confirm or deny that this works but if someone has this game please give it a try and let everyone know. It reminds me of the Resident Evil glitch with the eggs

Or..you could play the game, and not glitch it.

jwmc1971
10-21-2009, 06:41 PM

nerd alert !!

NFaMuS one
10-21-2009, 06:48 PM
nerd alert !!

Hi hater :p lol

To the original post, that does sound interesting and very tempting. Though I won't personally use it, I'm sure others will fine it extremely helpful. Good find. ;)

jwmc1971
10-21-2009, 06:54 PM
( btw , thanks OP , good post ) yeah , ive got 4 alien weapons id like to dupe for my buddys . i already have more than i can spend and dont bother picking up sh*t anymore . also my shields would help them out . i found a 770 one and would like to give it away . its almost like having a storage place . if you have 4 buddys , you can have them hold stuff thats really $$$ .

MrFresh
10-21-2009, 07:52 PM
works likes a charm.

Pr0ph3cy
10-21-2009, 07:55 PM

this man never lies

McApree
10-21-2009, 08:02 PM
I won't be glitching. First of all, I definetly wouldn't want to duplicate my good weapons and give them to my friends, because I want to own them. Second of all, I had to do all the hard work, and they dont have to do anythng? Screw that. They can grind a little. I want to pwn them reall bad in the arena and see whats up.

Bl0oDiE H3dSh0t
10-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Is actually taking the point out of the game, not worth it but looks interesting for when i get it on saturday.

neok182
10-21-2009, 09:13 PM
i'm gonna do this for my friends. I found some awesome purple sniper rifles and shock guns that i've been saving for my friends so i'll be doing this so we can both have it.

Also might do it just for the extra money. Stores keep selling awesome items when i don't have any money.

Syao
10-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Only fast if you got a lot of weapons that can be sold for over 1K each, otherwise it's good for sharing good weapons you find with your friends.

Lukeweizer
10-21-2009, 10:06 PM

Or he could glitch since he paid for it and can do what he wants with it.

padraiglovesyou
10-21-2009, 11:38 PM
Pretty niffty :)

howes
10-22-2009, 12:49 AM
Yep this works, although I can't expect it staying like this for long...

Kinda reminds me of how people used to get scammed in D2 :D

surge1
10-22-2009, 12:51 AM
no point in glitching money.. when it gets to the point where stuff to buy is expensive, you have millions of dollars anyway so buying stuff isn't an issue. i just got level 50 on my siren, and my money meter is maxed out at all 9's

WaahhJedi
10-22-2009, 12:59 AM
The video was very stuttery and pixelated (watched on my phone) so I'm not positive how to do this. This is what I could make out.
1. Drop inventory you want duped
2. Dashboard out and re-enter game
3. Items should be on ground to be picked up

Is this right? I feel like there's something I'm missing. Does it need to be done in co-op or does it work in single player?

ReignerRuler
10-22-2009, 01:18 AM
The video was very stuttery and pixelated (watched on my phone) so I'm not positive how to do this. This is what I could make out.
1. Drop inventory you want duped
2. Dashboard out and re-enter game
3. Items should be on ground to be picked up

Is this right? I feel like there's something I'm missing. Does it need to be done in co-op or does it work in single player?

Needs to be done in co-op, but your 3 steps are correct from the video, basically.

Killer xSevenx
10-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Can it be done in spilt scree/local co-op?

Dr Popodopolus
10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
I won't be glitching. First of all, I definetly wouldn't want to duplicate my good weapons and give them to my friends, because I want to own them. Second of all, I had to do all the hard work, and they dont have to do anythng? Screw that. They can grind a little. I want to pwn them reall bad in the arena and see whats up.

Truth speaker right here!!! I'd like to get a super awesome weapon and for it to remain as my own.

Maelmord
10-22-2009, 03:22 PM
No, since you shut down the game if you quit.

McKaystyles
10-22-2009, 03:25 PM
thats it, all of you hand over the good weapons, now! this is a glitch up!

Spawn 0f Hell
10-22-2009, 03:41 PM
I'll use this on my solo char, me thinks...

Karmic Angel
10-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Couple of things...first of all why did so many of you post "that's not the way to play the game" messages after he clearly said DONT?? No one is ever forced to glitch or cheat or grind. It's a choice. Some choose to, some choose not to. And the game goes on regardless of your choice. Okay, rant done.

I tried this with a buddy bc he wanted enough money to get a good mod. Here's what we found:

The person wanting to glitch has to join the other's game.
If you drop health kits, it will void the glitch. Not sure about mods, shields, etc. We tried it with just weapons and it worked fine.

It's true that you will gain the $1m just as you go through the game without the glitch. However, if you're looking for quick cash or a cool gun then this will gain you money quickly.

I do really wish people would leave the flames off the posts...it distracts from the purpose of the boards for those of us looking for help.

TheGameK1ng
10-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Nice find, I think I would rather play the game though.

Unbrokensoul
01-22-2010, 07:11 PM
no what bull shit is when u wanted to play with out the glitch and some punk does it and you do not save the game and still end up having it is awful please some PLEASE help me.