PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Loot Question.

Smiles90
10-21-2009, 07:06 PM
So I heard that this game had similarities of Diablo's loot system through people an OXM. I just wanted to get some clarification about just how similar it is. For example, in Diablo you could find weapons that would have different stats for even weapons of the exact same type(regardless of condition) and if you had a full set of armor you got a bonus to your resistances and defense. I got absolutely addicted to Diablo so I'm kinda in withdrawls. :P Also, can you trade/drop stuff? Becuase I also heard that you pick it up and it's yours forever so if you "drop" something it actually dissapears. Thank you! I can't wait to finish my midterms and get my hands on this game!:woop::woop::Bounce:

Sporty Flea
10-21-2009, 07:09 PM
So I heard that this game had similarities of Diablo's loot system through people an OXM. I just wanted to get some clarification about just how similar it is. For example, in Diablo you could find weapons that would have different stats for even weapons of the exact same type(regardless of condition) and if you had a full set of armor you got a bonus to your resistances and defense. I got absolutely addicted to Diablo so I'm kinda in withdrawls. :P Also, can you trade/drop stuff? Becuase I also heard that you pick it up and it's yours forever so if you "drop" something it actually dissapears. Thank you! I can't wait to finish my midterms and get my hands on this game!:woop::woop::Bounce:

1) you can trade...you heard wrong. By trade I mean drop on the ground, friend picks it up

2) It's very much like diablo, there are shit loads of guns, all different types, different elements, ect.

Pr0ph3cy
10-21-2009, 07:53 PM
1) you can trade...you heard wrong. By trade I mean drop on the ground, friend picks it up

2) It's very much like diablo, there are shit loads of guns, all different types, different elements, ect.

this man dose not lie

neok182
10-21-2009, 09:16 PM
also theres no condition like in fallout. Guns always work and they work forever. They don't decay or anything like that.