PDA

View Full Version : Made in Fyrestone?

burgermyster
10-21-2009, 09:22 PM
I think I did all of the missions in the arid badlands and I didn't get the achievement. Is there any way I could have missed something? There aren't anymore missions on the bounty board. I already checked baha and the arena and they wont give me missions. I've already turned all of my missions in. I was thinking that maybe I missed a robot somewhere that I had to repair. I have 18 slots coming out of that area. If I missed one could someone give me the locations of the robots in the arid badlands.

Hoaxs
10-21-2009, 09:58 PM
You've only killed Sledge so far. Wait till you've finished the game to try and get these as they get updated the further you get into thegame.

Macho M.
10-22-2009, 12:07 AM
One of the missions starts when you find a transmitter or smth similar with a scrambled message. That thing lies near the entrance of that map in which you look for a leg and later on - for seeds.

burgermyster
10-22-2009, 12:20 AM
I already did those missions Macho. One of my friends got this achievement after going into the next area which is why I think It glitched up or something.

Macho M.
10-22-2009, 12:29 AM
I already did those missions Macho. One of my friends got this achievement after going into the next area which is why I think It glitched up or something.

Care to post the list of the missions you already finished?

I'd check them a bit later to see if I've done more. I have the achievement and I got it after talking to claptrap which opens the door to the next area (after killing Sledge).

mrpsyc1212
10-22-2009, 12:34 AM
same thing happened to me all i had to do was save the claptrap which is in the lost cave

Nightbeam
10-22-2009, 01:40 AM
You haven't beaten all of the missions yet, I suggest you go and beat the plot storyline.

AV0STEAR
10-22-2009, 02:20 AM
I had the same problem, until I went through the Arid Badlands again. More don't unlock in the Badlands as you progress you can get the achievement when you first leave. My missing mission was the one about droppings given by Shep Sanders (guy by the Arid Hills.)

Macho M.
10-22-2009, 03:59 AM
I had the same problem, until I went through the Arid Badlands again. More don't unlock in the Badlands as you progress you can get the achievement when you first leave. My missing mission was the one about droppings given by Shep Sanders (guy by the Arid Hills.)

It's not that more don't unlock, but they simply don't count anymore. Later on, you get a mission to check on TJ (this opens his shack with a high lvl chest in the balcony), but as it is not given in Badlands (it only involves Badlands), it won't matter to the achievement at all.

AV0STEAR
10-22-2009, 04:09 AM
Yeah the achievement isn't for finishing all mission that deal with the Badlands, but finish the ones given in the Badlands and once you finish them there is no more given out in that area.

Arsenic 17
10-22-2009, 05:16 AM
more than likely your are just missing the clap trap mission from the shock crystal cave mission. That is what happened to my coop partner. hope this helps

kavadias
05-03-2011, 10:25 AM
does anyone know if this is still glitched?

i finished everything in the arid badlands and still no achievement popped yet (right now i am in new haven)

Borderlands GOTY - btw

JAW LV
05-03-2011, 06:34 PM
does anyone know if this is still glitched?

i finished everything in the arid badlands and still no achievement popped yet (right now i am in new haven)

Borderlands GOTY - btw

I remember having the same issues. At one point I got fedup and decided to drive through every area/stage in arid badlands. Eventually I got a message about a new bounty board mission... not sure why, maybe I had to be in a certain area to trigger the game script to do this :confused:

kavadias
05-05-2011, 10:15 AM
never mind it wasnt glitched

sometime i entered arid badlands again and the claptrap told my to talk to shep sanders

i have propably forgot to take a mission from him 10 levels ago :D and it wasnt any clear indicator that he had one more for me

so if anyone is missing it check the missions one by one

susieq097
05-12-2011, 09:27 PM
i am missing the mission 10 what hit the fan helppppppp please