PDA

View Full Version : Earn $1Mil Not Unlocking...

Merc
10-21-2009, 11:53 PM
I was playing co-op with a friend (i was hosting) and his achievement to earn $1Mil popped up, since we have been playing together from level 1 i knew i wasn't to far from it myself. I go to check out how much money i have accumulated and find out that i have more than $1Mil but didn't get the achievement. I now have over $2Mil on hand and its still not unlocking. I was reading the achievement guide and it says you must be the host for it to count, i have been the host throughout our co-op campaign and only my friends have unlocked it.anyone else run into this?

CyanideBreathMint
10-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Do your friends get the achievement virally by joining in on your game or do they themselves have 1 million themselves and they end up getting it while playing co-op with you? Can I join your game so I can get this achievement? LOL. Kidding.

Nowhere near getting that one yet as I'm only level 23 right now but this game seems to be really glitching up on a lot of achievements for a lot of players. Sorry to hear this...gotta be pissing you off as I know it would me!

BlindxLink
10-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Are you sure you're counting it right? I mean, are you sure on hand you don't have just 200,000?

Merc
10-22-2009, 12:14 AM
I don't think it is viral, a friend jumped into my game and he didn't get the achievement he had about 800k we go on to play from there and he unlocks it while im closing in on 3Mil and still don't have it. I think i might have to do another playthrough just for that achievement.

Just checked now i have $3,896,554 on hand and my total cash is $5,654,000 lol.

BlindxLink
10-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Okay, I wasn't trying to sound rude or anything. Just making sure.

The Incendiary
10-22-2009, 01:40 AM
I was playing co-op with a friend (i was hosting) and his achievement to earn $1Mil popped up, since we have been playing together from level 1 i knew i wasn't to far from it myself. I go to check out how much money i have accumulated and find out that i have more than $1Mil but didn't get the achievement. I now have over $2Mil on hand and its still not unlocking. I was reading the achievement guide and it says you must be the host for it to count, i have been the host throughout our co-op campaign and only my friends have unlocked it.anyone else run into this?
Weird. I would email Gearbox or post on their forums. The game's site is http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/.