PDA

View Full Version : How's the Game?

BloodGodAlucard
10-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Topic. I can't get the game right now since I pre-ordered Dragon Age. I have to save up to pay that off. I really love the show though. How do you guys like it so far? I looked, but I couldn't find any gameplay vids online. There also doesn't seem to be any online reviews yet. I'm really curious to see how this game turned out. I've been looking forward to it since I heard about it.

xDyNaMiCx
10-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Well in my opinion. the game is actually kind of addicting.
its short but fun to play.

BloodGodAlucard
10-22-2009, 04:33 AM
That's good to hear. What are some of the more interesting gameplay elements that surprised or intrigued you the most? Which part of the game are you finding the most interesting? What parts do you think could have been done better? Any other thoughts?

TheSmokey
10-22-2009, 05:53 PM
I got this for my son. He enjoys it. My biggest complaint watching him play it is lack of instructions. For example during battles there are little mini games to get extra G power, or strength, for your guy. These little games start out easy but the difficuty scale is kinda steep (he never loses a level 1 mini game but I have never seen him win a level 2). The CPU seems to know super moves that are almost instant wins. For example. One little mini game is a Circle of eight bakugan symbols in a circle. The instructions that pop up are basically aim with LS and use RT to shoot your symbol. Your job is to shoot your symbols while the CPU shoots his. Sounds easy enuf. But the CPU can lock you from shooting and sometimes destroy every symbol on the board for huge boosts. I've seen my son lose a battle that started 1050 to 600 in his favour. I have no idea how the CPU player is pulling thes moves off and he gets quite frustrated.

Game play is pretty simple, but until I figure out all the nuances I understand when he gets a bit P-Od

MKBound
10-24-2009, 11:27 PM
This I would like to know to....I am alot older but still find games like these fun except when it comes to stuff like this.

BloodGodAlucard
10-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Hey MKBound, what's up man. Are you the same guy from the Gamespot message boards? I'm the same BloodGodAlucard in case you were wondering. Just curious if you were the same guy.

BloodGodAlucard
10-24-2009, 11:31 PM
I am alot older but still find games like these fun except when it comes to stuff like this.

Just curious, how old are you? I'm 19 for the record.

MKBound
10-24-2009, 11:32 PM
Yep that would be me XD

MKBound
10-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Just curious, how old are you? I'm 19 for the record.

lol 37 almost 38

BloodGodAlucard
10-25-2009, 02:32 AM
Okay. I though it was you. I just wanted to check.

MKBound
10-25-2009, 04:41 AM
that's cool :)

Black Shirah
10-28-2009, 06:08 PM
I'm enjoying it so far. It's an entertaining game, and pretty easy to understand apart from these special moves and such. The AI tends to suck sometimes, too. I've seen Dan cock up moves that could've won games, lol

Suicide King124
10-28-2009, 08:54 PM
I'd give it a 6 or 5. Can get addicting. But also lacks gameplay and different options. Very repetitive.

Madfrog0
04-22-2010, 12:36 AM
Well in my opinion. the game is actually kind of addicting.
its short but fun to play. lol yup, exactly what i was gonna say

krok8
10-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Is someone can tell me if a 5 or 6 years boy will be able to play the game?
How complex/difficult is this game?

Thanks

HiddenIceNinja
11-20-2011, 01:10 AM
Yes 5-6 year olds could play. There really isn't any violence that would be inappropriate for that age group. Also I really like the game, it's really fun and yes very addicting. Think you'll like it if you ahven't played it yet.