PDA

View Full Version : Eat My Dust

wHw7
10-22-2009, 02:14 AM
Ok I've done Tora's special move well over 20 times and probably killed 50 or so enemies with it and this achievement won't unlock. Can somebody tell me exactly how they got this? Like how long you're supposed to hold :ybut: down and about how many times you did it before it unlocked? Or anything else I should know. Thanks in advance

phatmuther
10-22-2009, 09:34 AM
I just kept doing it until it unlocked, I used that unstable potion to give me the red orbs and kept using it when I saw a group of enemies.

Just keep holding Y until you stop doing your little run/sprint attack then do it some more. It'll pop up eventually.

smudgedhorizon
10-28-2009, 09:58 AM
The guide is wrong - it has NOTHING to do with killing enemies/amount of times used - it is the distance you travel while using his special Y button move (where he runs about really fast)

Get some flasks of unstable energy, use the Y move and just run about in a circle till it runs out, and then repeat (use the flasks when you run out of the red stuff lol)

I never killed or hit a single enemy with his move, nor did I use it anywhere near 20 times, it only took maybe four or five full runs in a circle to unlock.

DaveABH
10-28-2009, 04:06 PM
The guide is wrong - it has NOTHING to do with killing enemies/amount of times used - it is the distance you travel while using his special Y button move (where he runs about really fast)

Get some flasks of unstable energy, use the Y move and just run about in a circle till it runs out, and then repeat (use the flasks when you run out of the red stuff lol)

I never killed or hit a single enemy with his move, nor did I use it anywhere near 20 times, it only took maybe four or five full runs in a circle to unlock.

Thanks, this worked!!

wHw7
10-31-2009, 10:08 AM

Yeah you are right, I ended up figuring this out an hour or two after I started this thread. It just wouldn't unlock the way I was doing it so I randomly just looked at the achievement description and it said "travel far in full gallop" or something like that. So I thought hmmm, that sounds like I should be running. So I started running while holding down Y and when I saw how fast he would run I knew that had to be what it was. Sure enough, it unlocked after about 4 or 5 tries, like you said.

I wish I had known what unstable energy was though, I was running around killing enemies until they dropped the red orbs. I had like 14 flasks the whole time and never knew what they were lol. Matter of fact, apart from using like 2 or 3 healing potions I never used anything in the inventory the entire game.

smudgedhorizon
10-31-2009, 01:38 PM
Hahaaha yeh I was honestly the same with the inventory, realised that fishing gave me sushi that gave me health on the second to last level - DUH, and there was also a potion that turned me into a koi??

SWAGGART
11-03-2009, 03:32 AM

Thanks for that it was getting on my nerves, the guide needs to be changed ASAP:eek: