PDA

View Full Version : hidden journal arid badlands

DerPoodle
10-22-2009, 04:19 AM
okay im really enjoying this game. Ive hit a bit of a snag, I found a journal entry on an earlier quest and now that Im trying to complete the arid badlands 5 hidden journal mission- the waypoint on my map is trying to take me to the one I have already found and won't change to show the next one. I have 3 of 5 only missing the third and final ones listed thats journal 76 and 172 anyone else have this trouble/ know where the entries are hidden b/c without the waypoint it will be like a damn needle in a haystack. thanks in advance!!!

psychoticpeople
10-24-2009, 12:46 AM
For 76 go to the roof of the building where the point is marked then its in the red trash box go on the left side of it and theres a hole where you can see inside and just grab it......172 is right where the waypoint is behind a blue barrel

diseptikon
10-24-2009, 12:50 AM
okay im really enjoying this game. Ive hit a bit of a snag, I found a journal entry on an earlier quest and now that Im trying to complete the arid badlands 5 hidden journal mission- the waypoint on my map is trying to take me to the one I have already found and won't change to show the next one. I have 3 of 5 only missing the third and final ones listed thats journal 76 and 172 anyone else have this trouble/ know where the entries are hidden b/c without the waypoint it will be like a damn needle in a haystack. thanks in advance!!!

There are a few quests like this where the waypoint takes you to a specific spot and then you have to hunt around looking for the items in the general vicinity. Just keep an eye out for a flashing green item.