PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle locations

Darth Cuda
10-22-2009, 07:41 AM
I didn’t see a thread on this so I decided to create one. What I am looking for is where are the vehicle locations? So far I have defeated the first boss and haven’t even gotten my first one. I’m sure I’ll want to find more . Has anyone found a truck with a .50 Cal? That would kick ass.

captain host
10-22-2009, 08:11 AM
There is a place that spawn car right next to the first city, you can choose between rocket or machine gun and color.It look like a pole(i think its where you get to do quest for scooter the first time). also check your map for other vehicule location.

Darth Cuda
10-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the info. When I created the thread I was under the impression that there were a variety of different vehicle designs. Sadly, I was mis-informed. Although the dune buggies are cool enough and the "General Flee" Is a great name for a Dukes of Hazzard fan.

KFZ Scrubs
10-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Well, from where i am i have the same too weapons on my vehicle.. either a rocket launcher or a machine gun. Also, there's like 8 colors to choose from when you want to spawn your vehicle... i thought you could do more with it from what i've read in gaming news...but i guess that's Rage.
Also, there's more than one location to spawn a car, most of them are at outposts that you find later in the game. To use the first one you have to complete a quest where you find part of the driving outposts circuits or something like that.

Boylin
10-28-2009, 11:44 AM
The steering wheel icons on the map are vehicle spawn locations