PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Pic List

Autoflow
02-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Is their a list any where of the gamer pics you get from specific games? If not lets start one.

and just to clear up i dont mean downloaded content. the ones you get for playing a game.

Starscream5000
02-14-2007, 09:26 PM
Gears of war - Seriously and finish game on insane? I believe those are the only two for playing

Pez
02-14-2007, 11:04 PM
I think Rockstar's Table Tennis has a couple. I can't tell you what achievements you get them for, but I'm sure you DO get gamerpics from it...

~SS

Wesker STARS
02-14-2007, 11:26 PM
a lot of arcade games have unlockable gamerpics as well. i know umk3 unlocked a gamerpic after your 10th win online.

Software2
02-14-2007, 11:36 PM
Outpost Kaloki X (You can get 1 of the 2 gamerpics from the demo)
Galaga (You can get one gamerpic from the demo)
Cloning Clyde
Amped 3
Quake 4
Table Tennis
Gears of War
Totemball

As well as OXM Discs

zebatov
02-15-2007, 06:29 AM
You get four Dead Rising gamer pics with the October issue of OXM. I thought I heard about one on Lost Planet, no?

Thrak360
02-15-2007, 04:13 PM
You get four Dead Rising gamer pics with the October issue of OXM. I thought I heard about one on Lost Planet, no?
The most recent US OXM did have some Lost Planet gamerpics, different from the ones available on marketplace. I'm currently sporting one of them now.

Games that have had gamerpics available on OXM demo discs:
Dead Rising
Saints Row
Crackdown
Hitman
Lost Planet
Tomb Raider
Tony Hawk's Project 8

So besides listing these non-marketplace gamerpics, is there anywhere you can view them, besides running into someone who is using them?

As far as Quake 4, yes you do unlock gamerpics as you play the game. Those same gamerpics are available from the marketplace, and I made the mistake of buying some of them before playing. Then later unlocked them playing the game, resulting in duplicate gamerpics, lol.

Slormer
02-16-2007, 05:45 AM
A lot of arcade games on the Live Arcade disc unlock quite a few pics for just playing each one, lots of game pieces frmo hexic and bejeweled and Wik heads and stuff like that.

Spot2009
02-16-2007, 05:59 AM
Rootbeer Tapper
Pacman
Ms. Pacman
New Rally X

That's all I know besides the ones listed.

magictroll
02-16-2007, 06:24 AM
Paperboy gave me one.

Wiggum
02-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Rootbeer Tapper
Pacman
Ms. Pacman
New Rally X

That's all I know besides the ones listed.
The one i'm using right now is the one i got for Rootbeer Tapper.

zebatov
02-18-2007, 04:34 AM
The most recent US OXM did have some Lost Planet gamerpics, different from the ones available on marketplace. I'm currently sporting one of them now.

Is that in the Feb. issue? And I meant I thought you get one for beating Lost Planet on expert. Because if you don't, I'm going to slap Capcom in the face. Thanks for the info though, man. :)

Thrak360
02-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Is that in the Feb. issue? And I meant I thought you get one for beating Lost Planet on expert. Because if you don't, I'm going to slap Capcom in the face. Thanks for the info though, man. :)
Not sure about the cover month of the issue, but the one with Guitar Hero II on the cover.