PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Claptrap in Fyrestone...

Andi Wan Kenobi
10-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Anyone else found a 2nd Claptrap in Fyrestone?

I found one hiding amongst the rocks above the store...

If you jump up the barrels and onto the roof he's waving at you from the boulders beckoning you over!?

But you can't seem to get to him because of an invisible wall! Ha ha!

Must be a bug I guess...

Rabbit
10-22-2009, 02:34 PM
It is just me? or what? Cause i see no point in this thread, because the only Claptraps that matter are the ones you have to rescue.

Andi Wan Kenobi
10-22-2009, 02:37 PM
It's just an observation mate!
I dunno if you can resue him or not, only started playing the game last night.
But thanks for the negative attitude. Much appreciated.

ZeroThreshold
10-22-2009, 02:45 PM
It is just me? or what? Cause i see no point in this thread, because the only Claptraps that matter are the ones you have to rescue.

It's just you. He was just pointing out a minor humorous observation. No need for hostility. And I plan on checking the thing out for myself tonight. :boxer

phatmuther
10-22-2009, 03:53 PM
It is just me? or what? Cause i see no point in this thread, because the only Claptraps that matter are the ones you have to rescue. Its just you, the only thing wrong with this thread is that theres already another one on it.

But yeah, it makes you wonder why he's up there. Maybe its some sort of easter egg, level all four characters up to 50 and he'll give you something maybe?

xhunterrrr
10-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Probably an easter egg. Definitely not a bug. I love how people automatically assume that something is glitched or a bug if they can't do anything with it.

judogrrl
10-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Its an easter egg just like when that hologram lady says "would you kindly" like in Bioshock.