PDA

View Full Version : Claptrap: Old Haven?

Absolutionz
10-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Is the claptrap supposed to be in the garage with the skull with two X's for eyes on the wall? Near a weapons case? If so, mine isn't in there. Does that mean it's glitched for me? I found the claptrap in the back in the cage, but I was told that's a mission later on, and not the one for the side achievement.

Sporty Flea
10-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Is the claptrap supposed to be in the garage with the skull with two X's for eyes on the wall? Near a weapons case? If so, mine isn't in there. Does that mean it's glitched for me? I found the claptrap in the back in the cage, but I was told that's a mission later on, and not the one for the side achievement.

The old haven one is next to the mission board.

Hoaxs
10-22-2009, 05:52 PM
The old haven one is next to the mission board.

Thats the new haven one.

Old Haven, face the bridges you need to cross to free the clap trap for the mission, turn right and run to the end and ru right around the corner, on the corner is a open building, on the floor is a blue claptrap.

Try coming back when your on the mission for the caged claptrap

MGAwesome
10-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Yeah the Claptrap appears once you free the caged one first. Look at the map, in the south west area there's a single shop, and if you go round the back of the shop the Claptrap should be lying there.

Sporty Flea
10-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Thats the new haven one.

Old Haven, face the bridges you need to cross to free the clap trap for the mission, turn right and run to the end and ru right around the corner, on the corner is a open building, on the floor is a blue claptrap.

Try coming back when your on the mission for the caged claptrap

Realized it after I wrote it :/