PDA

View Full Version : Melting Faces?

PerpetualHell
10-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Does anyone know how to melt faces? I've tried using fire guns and getting head shots but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.. I just need one more face melted for my 12 days of Pandora achievement. :( Any help would be much appreciated :D

Edit : Oh, I guess I need a corrosive weapon..

iNf3Rn0 Lan
10-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Even so, how do you melt a face with a corrosive weapon? I've been wondering this as well.

martdude16
10-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Headshot perhaps?

xhunterrrr
10-22-2009, 08:50 PM
I think you need the enemy to die from corrosive damage. So shoot them up with corrosive damage and then let them die from the DoT from corrosion.

Sporty Flea
10-22-2009, 09:02 PM
I think you need the enemy to die from corrosive damage. So shoot them up with corrosive damage and then let them die from the DoT from corrosion.

quoted for truth

euanpetrie
10-22-2009, 09:09 PM
you just need to kill people with a corrosive weapon. You may also be able to kill guys by shooting the green corrosive barrels, I got the 2/2 for the pandora achievement that way. Otherwise once I found a corrosive sniper rifle I just shot skags and bleep, achievement unlocked.

Kyai
10-22-2009, 09:22 PM
you just need to kill people with a corrosive weapon. You may also be able to kill guys by shooting the green corrosive barrels, I got the 2/2 for the pandora achievement that way. Otherwise once I found a corrosive sniper rifle I just shot skags and bleep, achievement unlocked.

I got the achievement by shooting people near acid barrels.

STARINFLAMES21
10-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Guys I just finished every mission on Arid Badlands and when to the other place (forgot name) andyet I havent found a corrosive weapon. My bro got the achievement but he had a Soldier artifact in which the turret shot and did corrosive damage.

I LOCKSMITH I
10-23-2009, 07:09 PM
ive killed over 150 people with corrosive shotgun and still no achievement?

BringTheRain112
10-23-2009, 07:39 PM
I've gotten 2 faces melted without ever using a corrosive gun. I think what you have to do is get a head shot when they are really close. At least that is how I got one of them for sure. I was using a electric x2 weapon.

UnwiseZebra
10-23-2009, 07:42 PM
ive killed over 150 people with corrosive shotgun and still no achievement?
Some of the achievements in this game have been glitching for people randomly on a character. If you roll a new character you should be able to easily get it though.

My brother and I were playing co-op, and he got over a 100 kills with Fire weapons according to the challenge, yet didn't get the achievement for 25.

Both the Car Kills, and the $1 Million earned glitched on my main character that I was playing with. I restarted a new character just to get the car kills one, which didn't take long, but I wanted to see if it would unlock for me on a new character in single player and it did. The $1 Million is going to be way more annoying if I have to roll a new character JUST for that...I have about a million dollars on me at the moment, but in my challenge tracker where it says how much money I've earned total it says 54/1000000.

At least all the main flaws in the game have to do with achievements for me, because the gameplay has been top notch and is definitely fun enough for me to roll new characters to make sure I get the achievements.

STARINFLAMES21
10-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah I got it at last using corrosive weapons.

BringTheRain112
10-23-2009, 08:35 PM
I've gotten 2 faces melted without ever using a corrosive gun. I think what you have to do is get a head shot when they are really close. At least that is how I got one of them for sure. I was using a electric x2 weapon.

STARINFLAMES21
10-23-2009, 08:53 PM
No the eltric one doesnt work you probably got it by using an artifact which has corrosive damage add up on it. Thats how my bro got it.

Filter x360a
10-23-2009, 10:47 PM
I had this problem with the corrosive weapons as well. Just check your achievements and make sure you don't have it. I was wondering why the hell mine had not popped up, then went to my achieves and it was already there, but no notification of getting it.

I LOCKSMITH I
10-23-2009, 11:49 PM
Some of the achievements in this game have been glitching for people randomly on a character. If you roll a new character you should be able to easily get it though.

My brother and I were playing co-op, and he got over a 100 kills with Fire weapons according to the challenge, yet didn't get the achievement for 25.

Both the Car Kills, and the $1 Million earned glitched on my main character that I was playing with. I restarted a new character just to get the car kills one, which didn't take long, but I wanted to see if it would unlock for me on a new character in single player and it did. The $1 Million is going to be way more annoying if I have to roll a new character JUST for that...I have about a million dollars on me at the moment, but in my challenge tracker where it says how much money I've earned total it says 54/1000000.

At least all the main flaws in the game have to do with achievements for me, because the gameplay has been top notch and is definitely fun enough for me to roll new characters to make sure I get the achievements.

thanks for that will give it ago