PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop Preorders with no weapons Code...READ!

Sm1ttySm1t
10-22-2009, 07:59 PM
If you pre-ordered from Gamestop and did not receive your code, we have a way for you to get one!

If your box did not have the special sunburst printed on it saying that it was a limited copy, you can call up GameStop customer service at (800-883-8895) to redeem your code. GameStop customer service will ask for their preorder information off your receipt. They will use that to verify that you did in fact preorder and then they will email a code out to you.

Please note that this promotion was advertised as "while supplies last," so there may not be enough codes for everyone, but this should make sure that you got a real chance at getting your code. Elizabeth at 2K has verified that this procedure works.

There you have it.

Tussell
10-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Yeah, they ran out when I went to pick up my copy. Then again, I did pick it up the day after it was released, but they said it was going by super quick on the first day anyways, so I probably wouldn't have gotten it either way.

MADasaHatter
10-22-2009, 09:15 PM
at least they're trying to pick up the ball that they dropped

but what need do I have with guns below my char now?

Rolyatkcinmai
10-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah they were only cool for a few levels anyways. It's one of those preorders that isn't really worth the hassle if you didn't get it automatically. For something that lasts a while (gold lancer or the like) I might make a fuss, but these guns are really only good for a short while. It was a nice little incentive, but nothing to care much about.

KFZ Scrubs
10-23-2009, 12:15 AM
I was gonna go and get my pre-order code but i changed my mind after i hit level 9 like an hour into playing.
I heard that the pre-order bonus weapons aren't that useful after you hit level 9 and up anyway.....

Der Nacho
10-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Yeah I'm done with Gamestop's bullshit. I got screwed on the Juggernaut code, a friend of mine had his preordered Brutal Legend sold to another customer, then they sold out. I'd much rather go next door to best buy, rack up my Gamer Zone, Silver membership points then buy a game free and clear in the future. Gamestop's customer service is also very horrendous.