PDA

View Full Version : #1 Hits achievements

Evo Kazz
10-22-2009, 10:16 PM
I have Lips, but after reading about them charging fulll retail for an expansion pack with 250GS I am a bit disgusted, and really dont wanna buy it just for the score.

How long will it take to get the 250GS that comes with #1Hits? is it worth renting just to complete Lips to 1250? or should I realy buy it?

jacky rooster
10-23-2009, 02:29 AM
I have Lips, but after reading about them charging fulll retail for an expansion pack with 250GS I am a bit disgusted, and really dont wanna buy it just for the score.

How long will it take to get the 250GS that comes with #1Hits? is it worth renting just to complete Lips to 1250? or should I realy buy it?

get what achievements you can with the orginal lips and hire when your ready to nail the achieves only gettable in the new version.

will serve them right for being so slack. i hope no one buys it.

Evo Kazz
10-23-2009, 06:41 AM
I have 1000 on Lips, but really curious how hard/long the 250 on #1 Hits is?

Phydeaux
10-23-2009, 10:15 PM
I have 1000 on Lips, but really curious how hard/long the 250 on #1 Hits is? Indeed, I want to know this too since I'd only plan to rent it since I think the song list is crap and are only interested in getting the 250.

I presume it would behoove us to get to 150,000 stars and a 1,000 medals before getting our hands on the new game, so that they'll just unlock when we complete a song on L#1H, but could someone clarify something for me? On our existing achievement guide, for "Call Me Superstar" it says to get 50,000 medals... is that anywhere near correct?

Evo Kazz
10-24-2009, 07:01 AM
Im also wondering this, they said #1 hits cannot be cheated with speaker trick. But if we did it with Lips, got all the medals and stars, then insert #1 hits would the achievement just unlock? I think I nearly have all the medals anyways but only have 102,000 stars.

If #hits requires us to get a full 150,000 stars from scratch I think I will cry, can anyone confirm whats going on with this???

Shelton
10-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Indeed, I want to know this too since I'd only plan to rent it since I think the song list is crap and are only interested in getting the 250.

I presume it would behoove us to get to 150,000 stars and a 1,000 medals before getting our hands on the new game, so that they'll just unlock when we complete a song on L#1H, but could someone clarify something for me? On our existing achievement guide, for "Call Me Superstar" it says to get 50,000 medals... is that anywhere near correct?

It is meant to be 500. I wrote to Stufin and informed him of the error, guess he never got around to fixing it. I did some math when I read it was 50,000 and figured it would take around 8333 songs at the very least to get that amount lol.

Spinoff90
10-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Im also wondering this, they said #1 hits cannot be cheated with speaker trick. But if we did it with Lips, got all the medals and stars, then insert #1 hits would the achievement just unlock? I think I nearly have all the medals anyways but only have 102,000 stars.

If #hits requires us to get a full 150,000 stars from scratch I think I will cry, can anyone confirm whats going on with this???

You will just need 48,000 stars since it carries over your stars and medals for sure. Got the 1,000 medals after singing my first song in #1 Hits but still need a fair bit of stars.

The descriptions of the combo ones seem to be worded poorly. Says to get 50 combos and 200 combos which to me sounds like it should mean getting combos 50 and 200 times. But seems to mean getting a combo of 50 and a combo of 200.

x MrsMassacre x
10-24-2009, 03:40 PM

you don't need to get them from scratch. Everything from the first game carries over to the new one. So, whatever medals/stars you have, you can just add to it on the new game.

I also hate the fact that this game was advertised as a full retail game and it's not at all. I guess one good thing about buying it is the fact that I have another new mic.

x400C
10-24-2009, 09:36 PM
achievement whores... :rolleyes:

Crimson Ridley
10-25-2009, 01:37 PM
achievement whores... :rolleyes:

And? What website are you on?

x400C
10-25-2009, 07:57 PM
it's just a joke. hey, i have Avatar on my gamercard too.

rabies
10-27-2009, 02:28 PM
I have 1000 on Lips, but really curious how hard/long the 250 on #1 Hits is?

I just bought it, and from what I have seen, not very hard if you are good. The bronze cups means you need to achieve a certain rank (I think top 1000?) on a song...which you need to get 20 of. If you already have 100,000 stars from the first game, getting an additional 50k won't be too hard.

However,

The major flaw with your plan....where are you going to rent it from? Gamefly does not carry it since the came comes with a microphone and it appears they are not bothering...just like the original lips.

Phydeaux
10-27-2009, 10:44 PM
achievement whores... :rolleyes: Hey, I'll put work into a title, but I don't want to put too much or put too much off to where I have to work too hard during a rental.

PerpetualHeaven
11-02-2009, 01:09 PM
I just bought it, and from what I have seen, not very hard if you are good. The bronze cups means you need to achieve a certain rank (I think top 1000?) on a song...which you need to get 20 of. If you already have 100,000 stars from the first game, getting an additional 50k won't be too hard.

However,

The major flaw with your plan....where are you going to rent it from? Gamefly does not carry it since the came comes with a microphone and it appears they are not bothering...just like the original lips.

Blockbuster will order it and give it for rent. My girlfriend asked and blockbuster said they would order it. Unfortunately, she thought she would come off as too nerdy and decided not to do it. :(