PDA

View Full Version : Soldier: Revive Skill Fail?

iNf3Rn0 Lan
10-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else who has the revive skill seem to almost never revive anybody? I've fully upgraded it to 5, 70% revive, and it's only saved my friends 5 times of about 20 tries. Now I know I have bad luck, but 25% =/= 70%, and chances can always be bad, but I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong? Is it possible there's a special way to revive people?

Sporty Flea
10-22-2009, 11:49 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else who has the revive skill seem to almost never revive anybody? I've fully upgraded it to 5, 70% revive, and it's only saved my friends 5 times of about 20 tries. Now I know I have bad luck, but 25% =/= 70%, and chances can always be bad, but I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong? Is it possible there's a special way to revive people?

I would suggest luck is the issue here, however I have not used that skill myself.

xhunterrrr
10-22-2009, 11:52 PM

It is entirely possible that you are just unlucky. Each time you revive, there is a 70% chance. You are just getting unlucky, lol.