PDA

View Full Version : complete all missions in fyrestone

Cloak
10-23-2009, 07:28 AM
so i completed all missions in fyrestone. (all on the board, for ned, etc) beat sledge then mopped up the rest. Thing is i didn't get the achievement for completing all missions in fyrestone, and then i realized for about a fourth of the missions, i wasn't the host. This is the only reason i can seem to think of of why i wouldn't have got the achievement..but it is aggrivating to say the least, very addictive game with so many bugs.

Bonkekook
10-23-2009, 08:37 AM
so i completed all missions in fyrestone. (all on the board, for ned, etc) beat sledge then mopped up the rest. Thing is i didn't get the achievement for completing all missions in fyrestone, and then i realized for about a fourth of the missions, i wasn't the host. This is the only reason i can seem to think of of why i wouldn't have got the achievement..but it is aggrivating to say the least, very addictive game with so many bugs.

I did the same thing, but went back and checked and found a mission I hadn't finished yet. I missed one that was offered by the guy near the entrance to where you can access Sledge's Hideout(its also where you fight Moe and Marley).

Cloak
10-23-2009, 08:13 PM
hm, i'll go check that out. thanks!

Filter x360a
10-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Also, remember to make sure you have repaired both Claptrap bots in this area as they count towards this achievement.