PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Mingledon
02-15-2007, 01:15 AM
Why is everyone so violent in this game?

I remember playing Paperboy on my Supernintendo many years ago, and I rememer how everyone seemed to be after the Paperboy's blood. Even motherfucking ghosts joined into the chase. People in cars want to run him over, kids want to him him, evil monsters from sewers want him for dinner, and more.

Lameness. =(

III SS III
02-15-2007, 02:26 AM
i think it's meant to be used as a warning so that we don't end up as bad as the people in the game lol

Mingledon
02-15-2007, 02:34 AM
Still. I wanted to throw newspapers at them.

Infact- I DID!

When I was young- that was when I played this game- I didn't even get the game, so I drove around and wreaked havoc.

grave_rob
02-15-2007, 05:00 AM
after playing this for 2 hrs today, i've decided to quit my job...but not a simple 2 weeks notice...i'm waiting till the next big meeting. then i'm riding a bike in & going for newspaper "headshots"

magictroll
02-15-2007, 06:32 AM
after playing this for 2 hrs today, i've decided to quit my job...but not a simple 2 weeks notice...i'm waiting till the next big meeting. then i'm riding a bike in & going for newspaper "headshots"

Tried that today ... BIG mistake. Apparently its against the law! :p

Mingledon
02-16-2007, 03:48 AM
And it is punishable by death in two countries.

Sucks I'm in one of those countires.

Oh well, shit happens.

III SS III
02-16-2007, 04:19 AM

I had a friend who went out that way...sad thing is he took a paper to the head afterwards because he couldnt deal with the guilt...

Mingledon
02-16-2007, 06:21 AM
Ouch.

My homies and I loaded up on some "New York Times" right off the truck. Those big ass muthafucka' cannons that no other homies dare roll with.