PDA

View Full Version : Mission glitches anyone?

padraiglovesyou
10-23-2009, 01:58 PM
So I'm doing a side mission "scavenger: combat rifle" in arid badlands. In the mission you've to obviously collect different parts of a rifle, that's fine and dandy go round collecting, shooting, looting, go to get the last part (rifle sight) and BAM! It's not there :(
it says that it's on a metal walkway but when I'm right on the diamond on the map it's nowhere to be seen :s the skys above me so it's not there and I dropped even down to the dirt and it's not there too :(
I've been checking all around for the past 15minutes and now I'm starting to get annoyed :(

thoughts anyone? This happen to you?

l MCLOVIN 808 l
10-23-2009, 02:01 PM
its not directly on the diamond

padraiglovesyou
10-23-2009, 02:05 PM
its not directly on the diamond

I found where it's meant to be on a set of barrels but it's not there

diseptikon
10-24-2009, 11:02 AM
I found where it's meant to be on a set of barrels but it's not there

You have to search in the general vicinity not directly on the diamonds when you do most of the scavenge missions. There are a few that will be directly at the diamond.

DivinityCycle
10-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Yup this is not a glitch, they just made these missions take a bit more work than most of them, where they give you a waypoint for everything...

SethThePirate
10-24-2009, 12:38 PM
i had exactly the same problem, i was reluctant to scream GLITCH but i was damn close, either way they're actually not even that close to the diamond, by that i mean, they seem to just give you the settlement they're based in rather than locale.

padraiglovesyou
10-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Yeah I found it in the end behind a stupid house -_-'
felt like an idiot but it's well annoying that on some missions it's on the diamond and in others it's just near it :(

DaedolusNL
10-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Yeah I found it in the end behind a stupid house -_-'
felt like an idiot but it's well annoying that on some missions it's on the diamond and in others it's just near it :(

True but its not that hard to figure it out right? if it isn't on the diamond it will be close

MGAwesome
10-24-2009, 01:27 PM
I thought it was a good idea to make you look for the pieces yourself, since it is a Scavenger Hunt after all. At first I thought the waypoint was the location of each piece which drove me mad as well.

padraiglovesyou
10-24-2009, 04:16 PM
I thought it was a good idea to make you look for the pieces yourself, since it is a Scavenger Hunt after all. At first I thought the waypoint was the location of each piece which drove me mad as well.

Oh yeah I agree now just at the beginning when I thought it would always be on the diamond I was going crazy cause it wasn't lol