PDA

View Full Version : A question and words of wisdom.

Johns
02-15-2007, 02:26 AM
Hello! New guy here with a question.

I have a silver account, that used to be a gold account, but I can no longer purchase a gold account because I can't access the original Live ID account (email no longer valid, so i deleted it...)

I've been told my GT will never be a gold account again, and this honestly dosent bother me, until i think about games with MP achievements. While XBL trys to sort out my problem, I wanted to come here and ask this question:

Is there any way to transfer my gamerscore to my new GT? 19000 points and close to 10 completed games just cant be "redone".

to those who use Live ID, do not delete an account even if you changed the associated email address. The original is so much more important than the linked copy they allow you to create.

Mingledon
02-15-2007, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the Words of Wisdom, but I have no answer. I don't think there is a way, however, because an account is an account. Sorry D=

Try calling MS.

BLOMBOMB
02-15-2007, 05:03 AM
Try calling MS.

...but do be patient. Chances are they're being overrun right now with questions about the Rewards program. :p Sorry about your predicament Johns. :(

-B

graemelunn
02-15-2007, 05:09 AM
I can give you an answer but it's not a good one.
I had an identical issue with my gamertag which had almost 20k in points. I followed steps in an email from MS which was meant to result in my Gold account having all my 20kGS. It got wiped and I had to start from scratch - MS then claimed that it was inevitable. Sorry mate.

DaDogfather
02-15-2007, 05:10 AM
That stinks, although redoing 19000 points in my opinion is do-able, I have once and am working on it, although i am not an achievement whore this time