PDA

View Full Version : S rank criteria question

xentaria
10-24-2009, 07:59 PM
does anybody know the criteria for getting an S rank at the end of a mission?
ive played missions and met most of (if not all) the sub objectives, in quite a quick time, had a high kill %, had no friendly fire etc only to be given a C or a D rank. Yet ive also had missions where i havn't met any sub objectives, had a low kill %, damaged and destroyed my own comrades and been given an S rank.
Im really confused lol i expect the conditions may differ from mission to mission, can anybody help me out please?

S3M
11-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Simple question to answer don't play on Easy, you get a much higher score for each mission on normal and hard.

I've had performances that would get you an S rank on hard, give you only a C or D rank on Easy. Also make sure you clear the whole mission without dying as well. Else it only counts the score you got from the section of the mission you retryed from.

By the sound of it your performances would net you an S Rank if you are doing the game on hard. On Easy I don't think it's possible to S Rank some of the missions in the game.

xentaria
11-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Simple question to answer don't play on Easy, you get a much higher score for each mission on normal and hard.

I've had performances that would get you an S rank on hard, give you only a C or D rank on Easy. Also make sure you clear the whole mission without dying as well. Else it only counts the score you got from the section of the mission you retryed from.

By the sound of it your performances would net you an S Rank if you are doing the game on hard. On Easy I don't think it's possible to S Rank some of the missions in the game.

thanks dude, i kinda answered my own question by playin it thru on hard after i posted