PDA

View Full Version : I need help with the SS 7 forced fumbles achievement

evilhotice
02-15-2007, 07:42 PM
i have mlb with an overall of 95-99 and im in my superstar year of 2013,and the most forced fumbles he gets each season is 1-3 with at least 113+ tackles. when i do play a game i can't make the qb force a fumble. only takles and sacks. I even used hit stick and nothing. i even made the punter drop the ball but that didn't count. Can anyone help me with this achievement?

Creech
02-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Adjust the sliders to turn off the Off-sides penalty, then have your MLB go behind the line and stand next to the QB. Hit him as soon as the ball is snapped, using the hit stick. Most of the time you will sack him (you should easily get 10 sacks a game this way) and he should fumble once or twice a game.

The Pants Party
02-15-2007, 08:42 PM
The way I did it, I just simmed a single game and if he got an FF, I saved and simmed the next game. Eventually he'll get one (sometimes even two) every game if you sim it 2-3 times. Then once he has all 7, just sim out the rest of the season.

Creech
02-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Yeah, that works too, but not as satisfying as watching the QB spit the ball up. hehehehe...

Much less time consuming your way. :drunk

bdg7884
02-16-2007, 07:17 AM
The way I did it, I just simmed a single game and if he got an FF, I saved and simmed the next game. Eventually he'll get one (sometimes even two) every game if you sim it 2-3 times. Then once he has all 7, just sim out the rest of the season.
I used this technique, took a few tries but you will get it.

steelerkid43
04-10-2007, 09:39 PM
This is the last achievement i need i got everthing else fast and easy but I tried the above method with MLB but he never forced any fumbles no matter how many times i simulate. I just started the Superstar and he is only an 83. Should i sim a couple seasons until he gets better? Any other suggestions?

twotonkoala
04-10-2007, 09:55 PM
I honestly haven't played much of this version of Madden, but I can speak from experience with previous versions and doing quite a bit of simming in the past.

I would suggest going ahead and sim a couple seasons to see if you can't get his ratings up, and you should see more fumbles forced; especially look towards increasing his tackle rating. However, it's mostly a luck thing anyways....it either happens or it doesn't.

You could also try the David Creech method and just turn the offsides off.

Defcizion
04-11-2007, 08:42 PM

Wow good call, I forgot about checkin stats after the games :)

AJJets107
04-11-2007, 09:19 PM
The way I did it, I just simmed a single game and if he got an FF, I saved and simmed the next game. Eventually he'll get one (sometimes even two) every game if you sim it 2-3 times. Then once he has all 7, just sim out the rest of the season. I am going to try this on every season achievement hopefully I will get it easy.

McQBallPlayer17
04-23-2007, 04:24 PM
What I have been doing is making a superstar for each achievement, making sure his parents IQ's are high. This way he will do good on the IQ test when you SIM it. Then sim a few seasons until your superstar is a 99 or so. Eventually you will get all those achievements. Check this out if you need help with which player to choose. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24941

stickyricecake
05-22-2007, 08:36 PM
do you guys remember what you ran in the combine? i can barely break 6 for my MLB. Does the position make the char slower? i mean its obviuos my WR would clock in faster, but you never know. I ran a 4.7 with my HB, and the best i can get is a high 70 overall after the draft for my MLB, dougt hell hit high 90's after a couple seasons....any tips?

Shaaady Souljah
05-22-2007, 08:53 PM
do you guys remember what you ran in the combine? i can barely break 6 for my MLB. Does the position make the char slower? i mean its obviuos my WR would clock in faster, but you never know. I ran a 4.7 with my HB, and the best i can get is a high 70 overall after the draft for my MLB, dougt hell hit high 90's after a couple seasons....any tips?

just let the computer sim it for you... they usually do alright if you are having trouble doing it yourself. and he doesn't need high stats if you shut off the offsides penalty and cheat ;)

Graham31004
08-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Great tips. Thanks!

sharno
08-23-2007, 06:36 PM
i turned off offsides penalties, made a ss DE and simmed like 5 years and then started to play a few games cuz he was lacking in the sack department and i just sat by the qb and sacked/tackled him as soon as the ball is hiked and i played about 4 games and got 14 ffs in one season and got 5 in one game 1 time and at the end of that season i got the 140 tackles, i got the 100 career sacks with 60 in that season lol. the 7 ffs in the season and also got the 20 career ffs cuz i guess i got some while simming.

off topic: graham how can you have 11 games 100 % but only have 6600 gs and only 2 games 100 % in your games ?

dches331
09-11-2007, 09:47 PM
thank you so much everyone i really needed this help

dches331
09-11-2007, 09:48 PM
off topic: graham how can you have 11 games 100 % but only have 6600 gs and only 2 games 100 % in your games ?

yea lol i was wonderin the same thing

B0YCE
03-20-2008, 07:10 PM
thanks for the help.

bigrichienice1
09-22-2009, 05:01 PM
i'm having trouble with the ss cheevo's too, thanks for the tips i'll give it a try

bigrichienice1
09-23-2009, 11:15 AM
i'm having trouble with the ss cheevo's too, thanks for the tips i'll give it a try

ok here's how i got it, i turned offsides off and played 15 min quarters, i just kept on tackling / sacking the quaterback and managed to get 4 forced fumbles, 31 sacks and 57 tackles. in hindsight i should have done 10 min quaters because i spent the last 18 mins sitting it out because i didnt want my tackles etc reseting as in some other threads, i saved the game and simmed ( had 2 simm a couple of times to get the extra 3 )

i now have 990 gs it really sucks about not being able to import the draft class ach if u live in uk.