PDA

View Full Version : to all of you that got the gold bird achievemnt...

masterlobo360
10-25-2009, 09:07 PM
I have a theory, but I have to ask you a question.

Did you ever reload a checkpoint and/or die?

I'm thinking that when that happens your global bird counter resets, same for metals. I'm not entirely sure but yeah, I have all birds but no golden bird :S

replayed chapter 1 and 3 at 100% without dying and no luck yet.

but yeah instead of being all angry n stuff I kind of want to understand what is really the "flaw"

Hanger
11-02-2009, 10:17 AM
I just got the achievement yesterday for getting all birds and the one for getting the fourth propaganda report. I definitely died a couple of times and reloaded a checkpoint when i missed a bird and i didn't have to replay any missions to get the achievement.

FetusZero
11-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Got the Gold Bird Achievement and all Propaganda reports just now, and I definitely died a lot of times and reloaded a lot of checkpoints throughout my playthrough, so I doubt this would be a problem.

Maybe quiting in the middle of a chapter and continuing it later is the problem? That'd be my guess.. but I doubt it too. Then again I never had a problem with supposedly "glitched achievements" games.

New Venari
11-18-2009, 05:51 PM
I just picked up my last "bird" acheivement (went back and got Level 7 Silver bird acheivement)...which now means I have all the birds. I don't have Golden Bird acheivement. Maybe i'll reload Blackburn alley and do a quick complete, see what happens.