PDA

View Full Version : Omfg Ffs Wtf!

tmg100
02-15-2007, 11:38 PM
OMFG! I of english breed, not knowing jack shit about american football would like to know the following questions!

WTF!!! : is a sack ( when you take down the quater back????)
WTF!!! : is a rush is that when you run with the egg???

i get the siming part, i need 350 yards!! 200 rush (wtf i dont know) and 4 sacks wtf (sacks are shit potatoes get put in) america your a great country but ffs your sports suck major ass!

Send me a pm on xbox if you can help because in about 30 seconds im gonna urinate in this game and then blow torch the fucker ( im that f ing mad)!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AMERICAN FOOTBALL BITES F ING ASS! :uzi: (im trying so hard to shoot iraq's but i can't : ( )

Shaaady Souljah
02-16-2007, 03:00 AM
if the quarterback is tackled behind his lineman then it will be called a "SACK". correct.

and a "RUSH" is anytime you hand the ball to the running back (the guy who starts behind the quarterback) and he tries to gain yards.

dont worry about any dumb questions... let em rip! i will help you out.

Freakin
02-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Ok. There is no such thing as a stupid question.

You have to promise me though, when I get a "soccer" game, you have to help moi.

Zef
02-18-2007, 09:07 PM
I had to deal with the same problems, I googled the terms and figured them out from there.

I was just annoyed that they didn't have some kind of tutorial for non-american players, or those who just don't know.

The Pants Party
02-18-2007, 11:31 PM
I had to deal with the same problems, I googled the terms and figured them out from there.

I was just annoyed that they didn't have some kind of tutorial for non-american players, or those who just don't know.

They were probably assuming someone would buy/rent the game because they enjoy the sport and would want to play it videogame style, whereas now people are willing to play a game based on anything if it has achievement points (myself included).

Drewdude1023
02-19-2007, 05:26 AM
Sack - When the QB is tackled while he has the ball

Rush - Running with the ball

soflyinMS
05-16-2007, 05:55 AM
wow that was really hatefull.I don't really like soccer.but I down bag on it like that.sorry you fell that way.wow!

Tiamat66
05-18-2007, 06:53 PM
The easiest way to get the sack achievement, is probably the worst cheat I've ever seen. Turn off all the penalties, and then move your DB around the offensive line of your opponent, and just wait for the ball to snap. Instant sack. Occasionally, you will get a penalty if you touch one of the opposing players while you are moving, but 95% of the time it works.

For the rushing achievment, just change the length of the quarters to as high as you need them, and just continually run the ball. The rest is easy.

xRogue 5x
05-18-2007, 11:15 PM
This game like most of the 06 sports lineup are very easy and can be mega exploited for quick points.