PDA

View Full Version : Can't save game progress ... WTF?!?

JDSquireBry
10-26-2009, 07:35 PM
After all of the Xbox games I've played, I can't believe I have to ask this ...

WTF do I have to do get this game to save my progress?!? No matter how far I get into the game, when I'm on the Main Menu, the only thing I see is Replay, New Campaign, Databank and Options.

According to the game booklet, I should also be seeing Continue, but it's not there.

I just played this game for about an hour and lost all of my progress. According to the game, I haven't done anything except the first mission on Ryloth. Even when I access the Replay menu, the only option is to play Master and Padawan.

Is this a glitch?

kestrel
10-26-2009, 08:10 PM
After all of the Xbox games I've played, I can't believe I have to ask this ...

WTF do I have to do get this game to save my progress?!? No matter how far I get into the game, when I'm on the Main Menu, the only thing I see is Replay, New Campaign, Databank and Options.

According to the game booklet, I should also be seeing Continue, but it's not there.

I just played this game for about an hour and lost all of my progress. According to the game, I haven't done anything except the first mission on Ryloth. Even when I access the Replay menu, the only option is to play Master and Padawan.

Is this a glitch?

Did you happen to sign in under a different profile? I had a similar thing happen to me because I signed in with a different profille when doing one of the challenges. I had to exit the game, start it back up again and sign in with my primary profile, which had all of my progress.

JDSquireBry
10-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Did you happen to sign in under a different profile? I had a similar thing happen to me because I signed in with a different profille when doing one of the challenges. I had to exit the game, start it back up again and sign in with my primary profile, which had all of my progress.
I'm signing in with the same profile every time.

I've noticed, too, that the game is keeping track of how many droids I've killed and jumps I've done, etc., so that info is there.

I just can't continue from the last save. Grrrrrrrrr ...

kestrel
10-26-2009, 08:22 PM
I'm signing in with the same profile every time.

I've noticed, too, that the game is keeping track of how many droids I've killed and jumps I've done, etc., so that info is there.

I just can't continue from the last save. Grrrrrrrrr ...

When you start the game, does it ask you for a save location? The game asks me every time and I, of course, select my HDD.

JDSquireBry
10-26-2009, 08:29 PM
When you start the game, does it ask you for a save location? The game asks me every time and I, of course, select my HDD.
Yup, it does ask me for that I do choose my HDD.

UPDATE: Just quit to the main menu after playing thru four missions. I see the "Continue" option and it brings me right to where I had left off.

Left the game completely, went out the Xbox dashboard and re-fired the game. "Continue" is still an option. Shut off the console, re-started it, fired up the game and Continue is still there.

I have absolutely NO idea what the problem could have been, but it seems to be OK now. :wtf: