PDA

View Full Version : glitched minikits?

Funky Sack
02-16-2007, 08:31 AM
If your someone who has all the minikits maybe you could answer my question. I need 2 more minikits to have all of them. they are:

episode VI: chapter 2 - on the backside of the ship where you flip the switches and blow up the blockage.

and

episode VI: chapter 5 - in the room where you have to step on all the switches around the hole and it appears over it.

now. on chapter 2, one of the switches doesn't light up when I go by it making it unable for me to open one of the gates. on chapter 5, when i step on all the switches none of them light up and nothing happens.

So my question is: how did you get these two?

xJoex
02-16-2007, 03:37 PM
i think on the second one your talking about, you have to drive a car over the switches!? but im not sure... can anyone back me up hear?:confused:

Funky Sack
02-16-2007, 07:09 PM
is there a car you can build while your fighting the emperor?

Funky Sack
02-16-2007, 08:25 PM
ok so I got the one on chapter 2, but still cant get the one on chapter 5. Maybe I need to get it in story mode?

Funky Sack
02-16-2007, 08:29 PM
ah! I found this on gamefaqs today:

"It's a glitch that the blocks don't change colors. Just use a fast character (Boba Fett or buy the extra toggle extra and use the womp rat or mouse droid) I personally used Boba and didn't have much of a problem.

Just make sure you're in the right place and go as fast as you can, should only take a couple of times around for it to pop up."
---

apparently I wasn't the only one with this problem. Awesome.

HeAdShOtKiLlA87
03-07-2007, 02:50 AM

FragEmAndSmile
03-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I used Luke in the black costume and ran around it twice. Then the mini kit appeared. Got em all now. woohoo!