PDA

View Full Version : Should "You" buy this or Lego Rock band

migueloetb
10-27-2009, 12:08 PM
In my opinion, the GH games have gotten worse throughout the years(Graphics have improved, but the set list needs some work). I know this game is aimed at the family, so I guess it's unfair to compare it to RB or GH. So, Which of the 2 should you buy?

Lego Rock Band
Price:$49.99
Importable songs:Yes(You Can import LRB songs into Rock Band)
DLC:There is more songs to download that are family friendly then BH
Set List: I like this one better than BH's

Band Hero
Price: $59.99
Importable Songs: Yes($6.00 for GH5 into BH & $5.00 for BH into GH5.)
DLC: As far as I know Activition Hasn't said anything about DLC for band hero (correct me if I am wrong)
Set List: It's not bad, but i prefer LRB

I hope this helps you with making your purchase:)

lostmotiv
10-28-2009, 10:15 PM
i'll be honest i'm thinking of picking up both of em. I'm such a whore for these types of games now. I just love these music based timing games, and since i'm not a fan of dlc (like to actually be able to hold something i purchased) new games or even track packs are the best way for me to get more music.

I'll probably pick band hero up first because i'm in the mood for some songs i can kinda just fly through (and im a huge sucker for sum taylor swift :p no judgments)

Coadster1
10-28-2009, 11:05 PM
I'll end up picking up both, but if I could only get one, I'd get LEGO Rock Band. I just think it will be better, not saying Band Hero won't be any good. The Band Hero demo was pretty enjoyable, the setlist isn't the best, but hey. I just hope there will be a LEGO Rock Band demo. <fingers crossed>

Addicted Azn
10-29-2009, 03:08 AM
I'm going to buy BAND HERO, beat it all, then trade it in and use the rest to buy LEGO ROCK BAND. Rinse and repeat to put the rest either on MW2, AC2, or L4D2.

jamie-the-payne
11-01-2009, 09:04 PM
I'm getting Lego Rock Band release date and MAY get Band Hero. The Lego rock band setlist is much better and they've actually made an effort to make it more family friendly with the lego characters. Band Hero only has a few good songs (I will have to miss out on the Adventure *sigh*)