PDA

View Full Version : Combos :(

KiddingPigeon
10-28-2009, 09:00 AM
On the new lips game you have to get “50 combo’s” and “200 combo’s” I got the 50 combo’s in the first song, however the 200 combo’s is very difficult.
I find the two I can close on is karma chameleon, and lili allen the fear. Any one got any suggestions on easy songs to get this on?? Or techniques to use?
Also I think the meaning is simply get a 200 combo but can someone confirm this?

Cheers :D

rabies
10-28-2009, 01:28 PM
On the new lips game you have to get “50 combo’s” and “200 combo’s” I got the 50 combo’s in the first song, however the 200 combo’s is very difficult.
I find the two I can close on is karma chameleon, and lili allen the fear. Any one got any suggestions on easy songs to get this on?? Or techniques to use?
Also I think the meaning is simply get a 200 combo but can someone confirm this?

Cheers :D

yea..you just have to get the combo meter to hit x200 in one song..it pops the moment you do in the middle of the song. Any song you know really well you can do it on...you just can't miss any notes for 200 notes. I get them the easiest on any song that has a lot of rapping....i think i got it first on the beck song (loser).

Vestergaard
10-28-2009, 05:00 PM
I can highly recommend holding your mic up to the tv-speaker and play California Love. It worked for me. Try it a couple of times, and if it doesn't work try setting your mic delay to +5ms.

KiddingPigeon
10-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the ideas guys, i got it with ease on MC hammer, saying du du du down the mic for 2 mins. just need lots of breath :P

Baihu1983
10-30-2009, 07:42 PM
So its 200 in one song? Tried Vestergaard's method but it just keep going back to 1 as soon as it hit 60 :mad:

x MrsMassacre x
10-31-2009, 01:48 PM
try Bust a Move on the first game.You should get it really easy on that song.

Baihu1983
11-01-2009, 09:24 AM
So if you disk swap between games the original Lips has the new features?

rabies
11-03-2009, 07:24 PM
So if you disk swap between games the original Lips has the new features?

When you disc swap, you do it rigth at the start of the song, and at the end of the song it asks you to swap back (very annoying)...but yes, the old lips song will score/combo just like the new songs. I don't remember if there were timed hits or poses in any of the old songs though.

Rum Master
01-05-2010, 05:16 PM
ok so im looking for a song to do in no1 hits and get a 200 combo but no matter how hard i try even tho im high on the leaderboards i cant quite get to 200 combo could this be my mic as i had friends over and they deffo heard me hit the notes perfectly and it wasnt picked up anyone have any ideas?

Eve x

Tahae T
01-06-2010, 10:18 AM
ok so im looking for a song to do in no1 hits and get a 200 combo but no matter how hard i try even tho im high on the leaderboards i cant quite get to 200 combo could this be my mic as i had friends over and they deffo heard me hit the notes perfectly and it wasnt picked up anyone have any ideas?

Eve x

Well eve - i would say "loser" by Beck, would be a good one to try, just "do do do" the rap bits and try and get good at the chorus. Im rubbish and can normally get to about 160 before i cock it up. If your good at singing, the game tends to find female voices more friendly so you should have no trouble!

Rum Master
01-06-2010, 03:55 PM
k thanks tahae ill give it a go. Yeah i know what you mean bout it prefering female voices as my guy friend had a go and the game didnt seem to like his voice lol. i thought maybe it was my mic but i noticed a pattern on several of the songs it always seems to be the same note it misses.