PDA

View Full Version : yesh! Stuck on case 1

WntrWolf
10-28-2009, 09:35 AM
feeling like a dork already. how the heck to i get the piece of glass that is on the bottom of his shoe that i know is there. no option comes up anytime anywhere to be able to get a warrent to see his shoe. im missing a clue and cant go forward till i do.

any suggestions? as far as i can tell ive done all i can. im at 100% thouroughness

Oinkness
10-28-2009, 10:46 AM
When you get him in the interrogation booth, his shoes are sacrificed to you.

baardhimself
10-28-2009, 10:54 AM
ok i figured it out.. the stripper says she didnt do it.. say the evidence lies on the unfinished ashtray (how did the ashtray get in your clothes) and the blood in the shower (how did the vics blood get in your shower?) and Brass will scare her to confessing more. I was stuck because I didnt use both, but thats how you do it.

COLE0303
10-28-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm also having trouble with this heart shaped ash tray. I know i have to finish reassembling it to get the fingerprint. On the assembly table it is complete, but in the evidence folder the heart and the glass from the bottom of his shoe are still separate items.

TrueKilla360
10-28-2009, 04:27 PM
if you got the guys shoes then you can take the glass off of it and go to the assembly table and assemble the last piece

COLE0303
10-28-2009, 04:32 PM
It's complete on the assembly table, but in the evidence folder the little bit from the shoe is still missing from the heart it's self and i can't get a print. I might just have to start again.

AOSKINS
10-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks, I didn't realize that there would be another interrogation option.

Oo RenY ReN oO
10-30-2009, 05:06 AM
It's complete on the assembly table, but in the evidence folder the little bit from the shoe is still missing from the heart it's self and i can't get a print. I might just have to start again.

if u completely assembled the heart on the table ...with the piece from Charles shoe..then u can examine the whole heart piece and get kathy burds finger print off the back. then when u look at ur evidence file, the glass shard will have the green checkmark in it...showing that u have tied it all together

DeadlyxDaisy87
10-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Alright, im stuck on the first one, i know the glass is in his shoe but when i ask Brass for a warrant he says i dont have enough evidence, ive asked kathy about the blood in the shower and it doesnt have any other options.
the email thing keeps telling me to ask her about why the hotel manager was at her place but it doesnt have that option, did i miss something?

I cant remember how i did it the first time, im going back and trying to get all the achievements.

VELVETxASSASSIN
10-31-2009, 08:44 PM
Yea. stuck here as well. what do i need to do to get charles in for questioning? he is the missing link i need to assemble the heart shaped glass .

Elekid
11-01-2009, 03:57 AM

I had that same problem and ended up not getting the achievement nor the best outcome for the case. I had to redo it and had no idea you could save through doing it. <_< Worked the second time around.

TALINKINMAN
11-01-2009, 01:17 PM
i was at the same part yesterday you have to collect the glass peice from kats apartment in her closet in the far left corner of the room

CovertDog
11-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Yea. stuck here as well. what do i need to do to get charles in for questioning? he is the missing link i need to assemble the heart shaped glass .

Having the same problem. Anyone know how you get him in for questioning? I figured it would be the ATM care, but that isn't a option to show Brass.

Edit: Nevermind. I just have to learn to be patient.

iamreverend84
11-02-2009, 07:08 AM
how do you get a warrant for kats apartment?

demi
11-02-2009, 07:31 AM
how do you get a warrant for kats apartment?

You have to get the blood from her shower. Use the spray.

JAM1Ebhoy
03-06-2010, 09:41 PM
can anybody help i have finished all of the evidence but cant figure out how to compare the three sets of finger prints with the one on the ashtray how do u get the suspects prints cheers peeps:confused:

raidenhardcore
06-13-2010, 07:41 PM

I have the same problem it must be glitched cuz there no way to get the print off th damn thing I have been trying for more than 1 hour :uzi:

Anybody tips?

ironpunisher200
09-24-2010, 02:19 AM
The print should come off pretty easily. Did you try rotating the piece around?