avenged sevenfold

thieflordgamer

Do you like the band, Avenged Sevenfold?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the band, Avenged Sevenfold?

• Hell ya!
    • They're okay once in a while.
    • Eh....
    • They're not really my thing...
    • They suck!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess different ppl like different kinds of music, i just like the heavy stuff.

sry if this sounds of topic, but i think it would b considered "spam" nywhere else, and this is my first new post so....

i didnt mean 2 get evry1 so pissed off at me, and i dont try to spam, just get a little post crazy sometimes and dont realize it. would i hurt this site? cmon. o ya and whoever said i wouldnt come back, they dont no me 2 well.

ya! another fan of hardcore rock! i love rock, but it seems like evry1 at my school hates rock and loves rap. i hate rap. 2 me, its not even music, just lyrics, no, not even lyrics, just words (which r usually metaphorically perverted) being said quickly with a repetitive beat in the background.

I couldnt agree more. Even though I take alot of ridicule, I am the BIGGEST Metallica Fan around. And I really dont care what any Napster junkie has to say...lol

metallica! thats what im talkin about. velvet revolver, sevendust, megadeth..... nything as long as it doesnt have the phrase "ill take u to the candy shop" in it.

Exactly, I do have a bit of an issue wih Dave Mustaine right now (Megadeth). He's saying that when Lars kicked him out of Metallica in 1983...(Yeah, 23 years ago) that it ruined his music career. WTF ever...

-Brian

i like sean paul :D llol sorry thats waht im lisetnin to "we be burnin"

but anways i think metalica is pretty good im not really into like metal or wahtever they call it.

Since when was it called anything OTHER than Metal....lol

-Brian

i wasnst sure if it was like rock metal or metal rock, or hardcore metal, or we bang our heads up and down.

Thief you scare me I have never seen anyone as common to you as me

List of stuff i have in common with you:

1.13 years old

2.like rock HATE RAP IT's A FUCKIN BEAT IN THE BACKGROUND AND SOME ASSHOLE SINGING LYRICS

2.You have a 360 and you actually like the 360

3.You are tall

4.I don't know if you have a low voice i don't mean to brag but i have a LOW voice for a 13 year old.

at first you pissed me off because you kept posting pointless shit giving 13 year olds bad names and how can you like a7x? There are like 10000000 bands better than them!! now you are not as gay as before hit me up on PDZ some time.

Thief you scare me I have never seen anyone as common to you as me

List of stuff i have in common with you:

1.13 years old

2.like rock HATE RAP IT's A FUCKIN BEAT IN THE BACKGROUND AND SOME ASSHOLE SINGING LYRICS

2.You have a 360 and you actually like the 360

3.You are tall

4.I don't know if you have a low voice i don't mean to brag but i have a LOW voice for a 13 year old.

at first you pissed me off because you kept posting pointless shit giving 13 year olds bad names and how can you like a7x? There are like 10000000 bands better than them!! now you are not as gay as before hit me up on PDZ some time.

hehe madew me laugh sorry.