PDA

View Full Version : u cant have more then one of a particular status! for those having trouble with hard

Dimebag Slash
10-28-2009, 03:22 PM
ok it may be silly, but iv just realised, if you put a health plus 50 on your clothing, then say a 137 health, you wont get your 137! only allows one of each, and counts your first equipped one! sorry if its obvious but iv been on train stage for ages with crap life and lots of life plus equipped, took it all of except my biggest and my life is now huge! same with attack, for anyone who may have not noticed

Fyrestarter00
10-28-2009, 03:40 PM
ok it may be silly, but iv just realised, if you put a health plus 50 on your clothing, then say a 137 health, you wont get your 137! only allows one of each, and counts your first equipped one! sorry if its obvious but iv been on train stage for ages with crap life and lots of life plus equipped, took it all of except my biggest and my life is now huge! same with attack, for anyone who may have not noticed

That's actually good to know, I haven't gotten to that level yet but I'll be sure to make a note about the items.

SupremeRapier
10-29-2009, 04:02 AM
wow I didnt even know that lol