PDA

View Full Version : Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie....Cheating and it's side-effects

Lord of the Dead
10-29-2009, 12:13 AM
So, i have been noticing lots of people complaining about how there save game is gone...or how they can't get achievements for Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie. Here's the thing: When you cheat, it has a bad consequence. Cheating is a VERY bad thing. The Xbox 360 Community should think about cheating in a life like realistic kind of way like: Would you cheat on you Girl friend (or wife) and get another chance and get away with it? NO! Once you make a decision (good or bad) it will effect you for the rest of your life. For example Cheating, you get consequenced for cheating (like you would in every other situation). and besides that...What other Xbox 360 game let's you cheat? NONE! and if you find a way TO cheat, you get a in trouble. and if you don't get in trouble...let's just say i like to call it "Karma". What goes around comes around (in other words). and in the end, you should not cheat in Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie. If you are GOING to cheat in ether of these games....use the LEGIT ones. Like the ones you receive from Cheato himself. NOT the ones that are going to get you into trouble with. And for those of you who think: WAIT! why was my Save data deleted it has nothing to do with me cheating? Was it a Glitch or Bug in the game? Here's you answer: NO! That was built into the game so that when you DID cheat you could not go back and use that cheat. For example: There are hackers out there that have been able to retrace curtain files (like a save game files) and use them, even though they where disabled and not usable (supposedly). That's why MS decided to delete the file for the people out there who tried to cheat. In the end...Cheating the the wrong thing to do. and that's why you DON'T cheat.

Hope this helps a lot of people understand why cheating is bad (in general and in Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie).

Lord of the Dead

CovertDog
10-29-2009, 12:25 AM
You already posted this in the other thread. You don't need to create another thread about this.