PDA

View Full Version : blacklist 6 pinkslip

J Lo
02-17-2007, 12:31 AM
does anyone know what tile the pink slip for blacklist 6 is? i havent beaten him yet but it will be nice to know what tile his pinkslip is so i can beat the rest of the game with his lambo...:)

snafegeeza
02-17-2007, 12:44 PM
it is random each time

J Lo
02-17-2007, 08:38 PM
it is random each time

oh it is? dammit cuz i thought i saw a thread that said it is to the right of the blacklist's pink before it..and i didnt get #7's pinks...when im picking tiles what should i do to get his pinks?

snafegeeza
02-18-2007, 09:31 AM
You can try that but it didnt work for me. I found that it was random.

You could just reload the save and play the race again if you dont get it first time.

Mingledon
02-19-2007, 12:25 AM
If you don't get his Lambo, just go and buy it, you should have enough by this time in the game.

I was lucky enough to get the Lambo, and I got down to around Blacklist #3 before I bought the best car in the game.

J Lo
02-19-2007, 02:57 AM
If you don't get his Lambo, just go and buy it, you should have enough by this time in the game.

I was lucky enough to get the Lambo, and I got down to around Blacklist #3 before I bought the best car in the game.

is the lambo that u buy from the shop like any slower than blacklist 6's or anything?

and so basically if u dont get the guy's pinks u can just buy the exact car from the shop once u beat them?

Mingledon
02-19-2007, 02:59 AM
Well, yes, because it doesn't come with his upgrades. His car, I believe, is upgraded with the best of everything. It will cost you quite a bit to be able to rival his car with your own Lambo, and you won't have max everything. However, don't fret, you can still pull off a perfectly decent Lambo.

There are two Lambos in the shop. The one you get from Ming (not me, heh) is the worse of the two.

Basackward
02-19-2007, 06:09 PM
The pink slip thing just won't die. If they weren't random, someone would have posted a list already!

GEEN0
03-13-2007, 03:46 PM
This has worked for me for the last 7 cars, i have all pink slips. no save/reloads, and someone else takes credit for it as i read it but cant remember where sorry!

the first pink slip is guess work, may need to reload, but i hit it first time, once u know what it is/was, the next pink slip is one of the other two.
eg
1.2.3. options
say the first pink slip was 1. so next time choose 2.3. if the pink slip is now 2. the next time choose 1.3. and rinse. always choose the two options that were not the pink slip last time. Hope this is clear!!

Korix
03-13-2007, 10:27 PM
This worked for me. I didn't read this anywhere but just used the logic that, if it's not random, it probably wouldn't be the same one. It worked for the rest of the game. If it was random it wouldn't matter.

Hoof Hearted25
03-21-2007, 01:01 AM
save right before and restart if you dont get the pink slip

KRIS DETH
03-21-2007, 10:14 PM
how do you know when you got the pink slip???

Korix
03-22-2007, 06:06 AM
The game'll tell you. It doesn't stay on the screen for too long but still long enough for you to read the message.

KRIS DETH
03-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Cool

I Havent Got One Yet :(

I Am Challenging 11 Now

:) Its All Good

Aprosa
03-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Mine was underneath the second marker...

Car looks really good! :D tonight i'm testing it on its skills :P

J Lo
06-03-2007, 10:35 PM
I just chose the first and second tile and it wasn't under either of them, so I restarted. When I go back to choose again, will it be under tile 3?

EDIT

I re-raced Ming and chose the second and third tiles and it wasn't there either. Can someone tell me how I can save it after I race Ming so I don't have to keep re-racing him?