PDA

View Full Version : Non Tekken Player

v SnOwMaN v
10-29-2009, 08:42 AM
How hard would someone say this game is to 1k for player who isn't into the Tekken franchise.

I have the opportunity to pick it tomorrow.

APassingShadow
10-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Well all the achievements are in scenario mode and you can put it on easy I would say you could get the hang of it and get alot of gamerscore in it in not too long. The only hard achievement is beating NANCY that thing cheats

XOriginalSinnX
10-29-2009, 08:55 AM
If you're not too worried about learning the controls and techniques, the game is relatively simple to 1000. Most of the achievements can be obtained just through the scenario campaign mode. As far as the online ones go, play up to 30 matches online and that's taken care of. Then all you need to do is win one ranked and player match. Those may be a speed bump for you if you don't take the time to learn some combos and counters. But then again you MIGHT be able to make it through with just button mashing (I don't recommend it). Other achievements just require time and patience. Overall it may take you only about a week depending on how quick you adapt. Tekken is an amazing fighting series so hopefully you continue playing even after you're "done".

CLB Left 4 Dead
10-29-2009, 03:59 PM
its easy, just sidestep that bitch nancy and its all good

v SnOwMaN v
10-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks for info. I will be picking it up later in the week.

Agent JFG
10-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks for info. I will be picking it up later in the week.
I really hope you're borrowing or renting it. Buying a $60 game just to try and get 1K on it is stupid.