PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Lag

morrty
02-17-2007, 01:57 AM
Just wondering if anyone else is having any lag such as every so often 1 or 2 second freezing happens when I play multiplayer with my roommate.

Thought I would ask before I start looking into different solutions like maybe its my firmware... dunno

Also I was wondering is there a difference between 4 star and maxed meter or 4 star and 10/100?

KilluhKam
02-17-2007, 02:26 AM
from what iv read...if you dont max out your skills and you kill innocents that involve that skill...it will go down but if you max it out it wont go down at all...as for the lag then, that happened to me during the demo when i played with certain people, only happened like 2-3 times though

JonnyC VT
02-17-2007, 02:31 AM
Hey, welcome to the site bro!

Uh, yeah...lag is a prominent problem at the moment. There are a few sites (IGN, Gamespy) that have encountered the same problems while testing and reviewing. Microsoft already knows about the issue and on the 20th (launch day), there will be an auto update that Real Time Worlds has planned to fix that problem. So for all the game reviewers, and general public that have the game early, lag will continue until the update on the 20th...hope that helps.

morrty
02-17-2007, 02:43 AM
Thanks to both of you