PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Matches??

Sgt Duty
02-17-2007, 03:21 AM
When ever I go to the Ranked Match menu and click on Quick Match or even a Custom Match I go into this menu without searching and this doesn't say what type of game it is! Is no one playing Call Of Duty 3's Ranked Matches or is my game F***ED Up, Also I rented it from Blockbuster (I've heard things about sometimes things are messed up with there games)

P.S. COD 3 is awesome :uzi:!!!!

Styze
02-17-2007, 04:44 PM
It takes about 3-5 minutes for anybody to start showing up in any rooms. Just be patient, they will show up eventually.

Mr Hey
02-17-2007, 07:47 PM
My dad is never allowed to play ranked matches...???? Why wo nt it let him play?

Phantom 5ive
02-22-2007, 12:22 PM
They need to work on connectivity because it takes wayyyyy too long sometimes when other times it is instant. Maybe in an update????

Mulsiphix
02-25-2007, 05:57 AM
I've been ridiculously patent in ranked lobbies and nobody ever shows up. I hate that the achievements require ranked matches to unlock. Horrible decision on the game makers part to make such a requirement.

bobrulz
02-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Its Such Fuc**n Bull. I Wait 4 15 Mins And No1 Joins Any Of My Games. Quick Or Ranked. Wtf? Does It Have Anything To Do With My Internet Connection Or Should The F**kin Makers Of The Game Be Shot In The Face?

Curtis
02-27-2007, 10:45 PM
I just normally look through what achieve's I need for my games while in a lobby and people usaully turn up eventually.

Mulsiphix
02-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Even if people do eventually turn up, which nobody ever done when I wait around, many of the achievements require a great deal of ranked matches to achieve. Require that matches be ranked was a horrific mistake. While I love playing this game online I will always dislike the title just a tad because of this. I bought the game for crying out loud, I rock in online matches, I put in the time so I know I could achieve these eventually, but it just isn't going to happen because they have to be ranked :(.

x RedEmPtioN xX
02-28-2007, 11:14 PM
I have been having the same problem. The other night I spent an hour looking for any games, and i couldnt find any. The wierd thing is that the night before it took about 5 seconds to find a game.