PDA

View Full Version : Done All Scenario's, No Achievement?

Rowan88
10-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi,

I just finished all the scenario's there, and ive also done the Devil Jin, Modojokin and Yoshimitsu.

Im looking at the map compared to the one on the MS-XBOX forum that was posted and its the exact same.

Why has it not popped up about Ellisa fully upgraded and also all scenarios done?

I checked my characters unlocked and im missing Rodger, where is he on the map?

Thanks,

-R

Rowan88
10-30-2009, 02:29 PM
I managed to do it, I never realised in the Seahorse level you can go right and unlock Rogers level.

UltraMagnus1780
10-31-2009, 04:28 AM
Hi,

I just finished all the scenario's there, and ive also done the Devil Jin, Modojokin and Yoshimitsu.

Im looking at the map compared to the one on the MS-XBOX forum that was posted and its the exact same.

Why has it not popped up about Ellisa fully upgraded and also all scenarios done?

I checked my characters unlocked and im missing Rodger, where is he on the map?

Thanks,

-R

On the level for Christie Monterio keep heading to the right every time you have a fork in the road. You will see several dancers come out at one intersection keep going and then you will open the path to Roger Jr.

CLB Left 4 Dead
10-31-2009, 06:18 PM
Yeah you gotta get little rodger jnr

Dylan fo filon
11-01-2009, 09:39 PM
i have everyone unlocked, finished all of scenario, and still didnt get the acheivements...I HAVE ROGER JUNIOR! WTF DO I DO

Veritas34
11-02-2009, 02:07 AM
On the level for Christie Monterio keep heading to the right every time you have a fork in the road. You will see several dancers come out at one intersection keep going and then you will open the path to Roger Jr.

He just shows up randomly during the level?

oO CurrY Oo
11-02-2009, 02:54 AM
He just shows up randomly during the level?

You have to KO the dancers and then he'll show up at the end of the lvl.