PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty setting changing in Campaign mode

T0b3
10-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi,

after I've beaten the campaign mode, only "Medium" and "Hard" are available. But I want to continue the hidden levels, etc. on Easy skill setting.

How do I change this?

Thanks

vego234
10-30-2009, 07:47 PM
It's simple: You can't, you must continue on medium or hard.

T0b3
10-30-2009, 07:53 PM
It's simple: You can't, you must continue on medium or hard.

You're kidding, right?

I mean, I simply can't beat the train level because the girl is dying too fast and I end up standing in front of 10-12 enemies at once. Machine gun is already used up. What do I do?

vego234
10-30-2009, 07:59 PM
You're kidding, right?
no
I mean, I simply can't beat the train level because the girl is dying too fast and I end up standing in front of 10-12 enemies at once. Machine gun is already used up. What do I do?
You should see this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=186323

T0b3
10-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Thread doesn't help.

But a short guide how to change the difficulty back to Easy would be very helpful.

vego234
10-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Thread doesn't help.

But a short guide how to change the difficulty back to Easy would be very helpful.

You can't revert to Easy mode setting after you beat the scenario campaign.

Agent JFG
10-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Thread doesn't help.

The thread DOES help. I read some stuff on there and beat Nightmare Train soon after. Managed to use items to boost my health and fire damage which allowed Alisa and I to beat all the enemies without dying, then I used the machine gun at sideways angle to knock Devil Jin off the train for an easy win. And I don't think you can play on Easy, I'm pretty sure you started on Medium and then unlocked Hard which is why you can choose now. You've been playing on Medium the whole time.

T0b3
10-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Hm, never thought of that. I might confirm this when I re-play the mission with that robot thingy you musn't use if you want that achievement and see if the enemies are any harder.

vego234
10-30-2009, 09:03 PM
The thread DOES help.
And I don't think you can play on Easy, I'm pretty sure you started on Medium and then unlocked Hard which is why you can choose now. You've been playing on Medium the whole time.
Exactly

Maybe in patch there will be option like that or something but i wouldn't count on it, i would rather do something about lag in online mode.

T0b3
10-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Okay, I just beat the stage without using NANCY and got the achievement for that.

But I didn't quite remember how hard the enemies were on my first try on that level. xD

Anyway, I just contacted NAMCO regarding this and the support guy told me that he'd forward it to the appropiate place since he doesn't know either anything about the difficulties in Campaign mode.

*sigh*

Seems like I need to beat it just like you did.

btw, how did you get your S-rank items? I never get one, usually B and As.. item drop rate is like 90% or so and I have an item boosting the treasure's wothiness by 432%..

Zee
10-30-2009, 09:38 PM
I don't think You can play on easy mode in campaign. The settings in options are only for the Arcades type modes. It's on normal by Default.

Agent JFG
10-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Okay, I just beat the stage without using NANCY and got the achievement for that.

But I didn't quite remember how hard the enemies were on my first try on that level. xD

Anyway, I just contacted NAMCO regarding this and the support guy told me that he'd forward it to the appropiate place since he doesn't know either anything about the difficulties in Campaign mode.

*sigh*

Seems like I need to beat it just like you did.

btw, how did you get your S-rank items? I never get one, usually B and As.. item drop rate is like 90% or so and I have an item boosting the treasure's wothiness by 432%..
My guess would be that playing on Hard would mean you'd get better items. I haven't played on Hard yet so I have yet to confirm. But it would make sense. I'll probably find a level that I can beat easily on Hard and farm items that way. And getting Devil Jin will make it very easy spamming his laser.

T0b3
10-30-2009, 11:54 PM
Uhm.. how do you get Devil Jin anyway? Do you need to beat the train level first?

Agent JFG
10-31-2009, 01:53 AM
Uhm.. how do you get Devil Jin anyway? Do you need to beat the train level first?
If you pick Devil Jin as your first character you're lucky. I recently got him after beating Nightmare Train. What I'm wondering is how to play as Roger Jr. I don't think he's a boss (or hasn't been found yet) but that would suck if you had to pick Roger Jr. to be able to use him in Scenario.

ZXMaster
10-31-2009, 03:18 AM
If you pick Devil Jin as your first character you're lucky. I recently got him after beating Nightmare Train. What I'm wondering is how to play as Roger Jr. I don't think he's a boss (or hasn't been found yet) but that would suck if you had to pick Roger Jr. to be able to use him in Scenario. Roger Jr. is a secret boss, after you beat the scenario, play the Christie Monteiro stage, at the very first fork go RIGHT instead of left.

Agent JFG
10-31-2009, 05:11 AM
Roger Jr. is a secret boss, after you beat the scenario, play the Christie Monteiro stage, at the very first fork go RIGHT instead of left.
Sweet, that seemed rather easy. I guess the health and money makes you want to go the other way.