PDA

View Full Version : So what do I get points for...

Curtis
02-17-2007, 05:00 PM
I've been playing ranked matches for an hour or so a day for afew days now, but I'm still only on around 400 and abit points.

I know you get a point for a kill, and a revive as a medic. But what else do you get points for?

Zef
02-17-2007, 05:05 PM
I think that is about it. You might get them for flag captures and objectives etc. but I haven't played ranked matches in those game types.

Kills, revives and supplies get points too, but that is obvious. =)

Just keep an eye on the score board when you are playing a game and you will figure out what helps.

Curtis
02-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Is the 3 stars next to your kills + deaths how many points you have in a game? The format isn't really set out clearly, along with the loading screen.

TurMoiL911
02-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Pick up the enemy flag = 1 Point
Return your flag = 1 Point
Capture your enemy's flag = 4 Points
Destroy a vehicle = 1 Point
Capture a War position = 2 Points

Zef
02-17-2007, 07:50 PM
The stars show your 'rank' for the type of soldier you are. Each type has it's own special skill and as your rank goes up it becomes stronger. You also see rank floating above someone's head incase you want to know.

(unless I was looking at the wrong spot when I was playing =P)

Sir Paul
02-22-2007, 11:09 AM
I find the best way to get points is generally playing war, with 2 points for every flag captured and an endless suppply of enemy running straight towards you. You just can't help but clock up points.

Rifle Elite
02-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Kill an enemy : 1 point
Destroy a tank or vehicle : 1 point
Capture flag in war : 2 points
Pick up a flag in CTF : 1 point
Capture a flag in SF CTF and CTF : 4 points
Revive : 1 point
Return your flag when it's captured: 1 point